DS #2421: Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2 (USA)

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh well, time for me to say goodbye to my Touch Screen yet once again!

My Touch probably won't be able to handle many missions, but I'll give it a try some time.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the newer art style works as well for the DS screen.

That said, it looks to be about as difficult as previous games from what I've gone through so far.

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
graeme_85 said:
Gamer said:
graeme_85 said:
It's not working on my slot 2 Supercard either, and yes I am using all of the latest firmware etc. and I have tried all of the different options.

What Slot-2 SC are you using? And what error you get?

I'm using SuperCard Mini SD, Firmware V1.85, SC MiniSD v2.66 and I'm getting 2 white screens.

Edit: Thanks Gamer, just tried your settings and all seems to be well. I must have missed out that combination of options
gbasp.gif

Glad it's working now
smile.gif

Kaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I bought the game today and the game is much more phun than the previous but the healing hand isnt needed. Never.... ( no im not playing on easy)

Mikomaxless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeez, this game's difficulty curve is fairly ok, until you get to the first dark tumors, then it's like hitting a brick wall.

These things have beat me back harder than the final boss of the last game. Although I'm playing on hard mode, I still managed to get As and S ranks until reaching that mission, where I have been unable to beat it after 7 attempts. Taking a bit of a break. =_=

Healing Touch ability has been nerfed a bit. Tools are breaking down quicker, as well.

The voice dubs aren't that bad, though.

New art style is interesting.

Overall, this game is MUCH tougher than the last one. The control scheme has also been worked on a bit, to give tools easier access. This game is not meant for people who did not play the first one, as it pretty much picks up right where the last game left off, 3 years later.

It's tough, but I LOVE it. Something to give me a challenge with. =3

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well i tested it on my G6 lite and doesnt work . I'm using manager 5.1 and loader firmware 4.7
tried most common modes and didnt work at all... black screen
sux ass...

Kobe46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't got it yet, but i was wondering if anyone has tried it on the M3-Perfect SD. The wiki site says it didn't work on all settings, I was wondering if anyone can confirm that =D

Thanks

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how misses aren't limited anymore. It makes me feel more comfortable to scribble on my touch screen like a lottery ticket.

Pikaash2586

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kobe46 said:
I haven't got it yet, but i was wondering if anyone has tried it on the M3-Perfect SD. The wiki site says it didn't work on all settings, I was wondering if anyone can confirm that =D

Thanks
I am using an M3 Perfect as well and nothing is working for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol