DS #2350: New International Track & Field (Europe)

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Yeah I just upgraded but that didn't do anything. In fact, for some reason I get the same error message with Nanostray 2 and Summon Night :S

Edit: Durrrr never mind - I mistook 2007 for 2008, so yeah the version I downloaded was a year old
sleep.gif
'

Edit 2: Wooh and I instantly got a world record at Long Jump: 10.175 meters XD

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I detect an overwhelming amount of fail coming from all the kids in here NOT EVEN PLAYING THE GAME YET and saying it isn't good.

It plays very well, the menus and graphics are very clean and functional, and overall, it's a fun game.

Also, I'm having trouble with the discus as well. I have to figure out the timing on that one.

Enix-zae

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.drunkduck.com
XP
Country
PuyoDead said:
Wow, I detect an overwhelming amount of fail coming from all the kids in here NOT EVEN PLAYING THE GAME YET and saying it isn't good.

It plays very well, the menus and graphics are very clean and functional, and overall, it's a fun game.

Also, I'm having trouble with the discus as well. I have to figure out the timing on that one.

Wait for your character to spin around at least once before you press the button. Then, when you DO press the button, that will determine what direction the throw is in.

MrStu

Trophies
XP
Country
PuyoDead said:
Ok, figured out discus... now I can't do the triple jump. I managed to pull it off enough to pass bronze, but I just can't do silver.

I'm dumb. I simply wasn't running fast enough.

How do you do the discus, it's REALLY annoying me now. I've only managed to throw it 3 times on target. I've got the bonus (discus has a trail of smoke after it) so I know I can get a monster throw, just can't get the timing right. At what point do you do the last button press?

(first post FTW!!!)

D

Deleted User

Hammer throw is the hardest for me!! Spinning that thing in circles very fast ... and being so precise with the release just frustrates me. And as for yelling/blowing into the mic ... it gives you a tiny boost while you're rubbing.

Triple jump ... do 15ish degrees for the first 2 jumps ... then 30ish for the last jump.

For the games that say READY, SET, GO ... a while after they say "SET" and before "GO", you can start rubbing for a boost at the start.

I'm having trouble getting a gold on Hard Group 4. I got a gold in everything else.
*EDIT* Ok, just got a gold.
tongue.gif

Oh, and FYI ... when you're doing a single event ... suppose you got a world record or personal best, and you go to RETRY after the event is done .... you will lose that record!
tongue.gif
You have to EXIT.

D

Deleted User

jacko360 said:
I would like to join team GBATEMP on the track and field website but I cant find the "join the team" link is anyone else having this problem too

I see you joined the team ... I wanna join too ... but I can't.
tongue.gif
I'm ranked 22 worldwide.
smile.gif
My name's also Nestea80 there.

Actually, nevermind. I joined team Evolution. Now I'm ranked 3rd.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1