DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Just finished the second boss. No message.

Although you'd probably have to test all the way to the end of the game before you could be certain of anything though.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Law said:
drakehart said:
Law said:
Anybody else want to try out the code cracker posted?

Add

120F882C 00000000
120FB658 00000000

into your cheat/usrcheat.dat

Just want to find out whether I'm extremely lucky or not.

I've been trying this code for 62 minutes till now, and no MSoD till now...
using a R4

can we now know what the hell this code does? I'm pretty corious
happy.gif

I'm not sure really, cracker didn't say.

Maybe it disables the crc check? Although I'm not sure if that's possible through an AR code...

It apparently resets the timers that caused the "Thanks for playing" nag screen (seems I read that in THIS thread). I've been playing for 45 minutes as of this save (which is 40 minutes since the last save) since enabling the code and I haven't seen that nag screen yet. Before, I couldn't play for even 20 minutes. So I guess I will end up playing this games after all, but more testing is required to see if it's permanent or if that will still come up later.

Cracker, did YOU create this code or did you just find it somewhere?

Yeah. Hope it doesn't surprise me here and give someone some MoDs here. I cringe everytime a new reply comes in.
smile.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Law said:

Although you'd probably have to test all the way to the end of the game before you could be certain of anything though.

Well, you don't need to sleep, do you?

I hope you have a USB charge cable on your DS ... just plug your DS into your computer, make a pot of coffee, and get to it, man.

tongue.gif

woody0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Law said:
woody0 said:
sorry, i cant be bothered trying to find if this works or not, so il just ask... does this game work now on the R4 or not? as i really want this

With the AR code cracker posted.

http://rapidshare.com/files/99592236/USRCHEAT.dat.html

That is Rayders newest (13th of March) usrcheat.dat with the code entered under the label "test". Just enable it before starting the game and make sure it's always on.

cheers for this. its a big help

KanoBlade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is the usrcheat.dat process any different for M3 DS Simply user's because the cheat icon doesn't appear for FFCC.

BTW Cracker, are you going to post details on your patch or are we going to have to waste another random amount of time testing a false hope.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
Law said:

Well, you don't need to sleep, do you?

I hope you have a USB charge cable on your DS ... just plug your DS into your computer, make a pot of coffee, and get to it, man.

tongue.gif

Already on charge, although I'll probably only play for another hour or so and then go to bed.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
KanoBlade said:
Is the usrcheat.dat process any different for M3 DS Simply user's because the cheat icon doesn't appear for FFCC.

BTW Cracker, are you going to post details on your patch or are we going to have to waste another random amount of time testing a false hope.

Not sure how the cheats for the M3 Simply work, I thought it was the same way.

You could always try using the IPS patch cracker made.

http://rapidshare.com/files/99601306/ffccrof-deMoD.rar.html

madcat1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to try these AR codes out, Been reading ALL 93 pages (yeah...hell)
Am using a M3 Simply with R4 converted FW 1.16, wish me luck!

P.S: If this works cracker! I wanna have babies with you!

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KanoBlade said:

I've already replied to this question. It (hopefully) resets the timers that are responsible for triggering the MoDs.

QUOTE(AfroPirate @ Mar 15 2008, 12:17 AM) I got the moogle screen of death using the cheat file
frown.gif

I'll try the patch....

What cart are you using and when did it occur? Just wonder if it's due to the cheat engine of the cart or there might possibly be another timer. :/

AfroPirate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanubis said:
AfroPirate said:
Newb question.
How do you use the isp patcher thingy?
You will most likely have to use an IPS patcher to apply the patch to a clean ROM. I'm using IPSWin.

http://zerosoft.zophar.net/ipswin.htm

Big help thanks!

cracker said:
QUOTE(AfroPirate @ Mar 15 2008, 12:17 AM)
I got the moogle screen of death using the cheat file
frown.gif

I'll try the patch....

What cart are you using and when did it occur? Just wonder if it's due to the cheat engine of the cart or there might possibly be another timer. :/

I was in the dungeon with Al and I was in save area and when I went to leave I just the moogle screen of death I had played for maybe 20mins or more I couldn't tell because of timer always at 00:00:00 :/

So thats how it happened.

Cabbage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AfroPirate said:
Thanubis said:
AfroPirate said:
Newb question.
How do you use the isp patcher thingy?
You will most likely have to use an IPS patcher to apply the patch to a clean ROM. I'm using IPSWin.

http://zerosoft.zophar.net/ipswin.htm

Big help thanks!

cracker said:
QUOTE(AfroPirate @ Mar 15 2008, 12:17 AM)
I got the moogle screen of death using the cheat file
frown.gif

I'll try the patch....

I was in the dungeon with Al and I was in save area and when I went to leave I just the moogle screen of death I had played for maybe 20mins or more I couldn't tell because of timer always at 00:00:00 :/

So thats how it happened.
You activated the wrong code. The one that you need is called "test" and it's at the bottom of all the other codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?