DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

gsarlis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Wait, how do i use that music fixing code? Do i need to have a program to use it? Also, if i need a program do i overwrite the old codes or just add this one at the end?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dominator said:
make a sticked locked new topic is better because remember, the Eu release coming soon so if it has the same probleme..... its maybe the same patch but not the same cheat (i mean ) or just the game Id change

QFT
grog.gif

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joey Ravn said:
dominator said:
I think someone(not me because i'm not follwo this therad and i don't play this game) must create a new topic in NDs rom hacking section which sum up all the way, cheat and code we have or play the game ! (if someone wants)

Or, better yet, add all that info to the first post. The last thing we need is more topics about the same game...
tongue.gif

Yeah, I'm not sure if the mods would want a new topic started on it. If they're ok with it then I will start one but if they would rather it stay in this thread I would appreciate if they put the latest AR codes and test patch in the first post.
wink2.gif

Has anyone gotten a MoD with test2? If not then it's pretty safe to say that it is the best patch and it can be upgraded to 'final'. Also the first line of the AR code can be omitted.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
gsarlis said:
Wait, how do i use that music fixing code? Do i need to have a program to use it? Also, if i need a program do i overwrite the old codes or just add this one at the end?

Get the cheat code editor and open up the usrcheat.dat file, go down to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (U), find the code and put the new one in then press Update Code. Hit File -> Save then just put the usrcheat.dat file on your flashcart.

Cheat code editor.

Kwev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
26 minutes... no MoDs. I think it's a succes !

But just to be sure... I wait 10 more minutes. Just in case.
tongue.gif

Thank you very much for all your help. ^^

NDSnake Oil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A huge thanks to everyone testing and working out the kinks for this rom.

A big thanks to they guy who rickrolled me on page 20 (or so) too.

Using R4, latest firmware and the second cheat released not 'Test' but 'Remove Thanks Screen.'

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had some freezes with that AR Code...
But then I disabled that Code and patched my rom with the ffccrof-deMoD-test1.ips.I played for over 1-2 hours till now and there were neither any
"Thank you for playing!!"-Screen nor an InGame-Freeze when I go to the Shop or something else...
wink.gif

I think,I gotta´ fixxed it right now^^

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
NDSnake Oil said:
A huge thanks to everyone testing and working out the kinks for this rom.

A big thanks to they guy who rickrolled me on page 20 (or so) too.

Using R4, latest firmware and the second cheat released not 'Test' but 'Remove Thanks Screen.'

That's the exact same code. The second cheat code isn't in Rayders database yet.

At least, I don't think it's in there yet, I havn't seem him online.

undercarris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone help D:!! i just cant make it save every time i speak to the stupid cristal and and press to save it says it is saving but then it says there is no data and i have to start all over ir is really annoyng .... someone help i am using an ez flash v

siloxia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been using the action replay code but I was hoping to patch my rom one small problem. I'm a mac man anyone using os x or linux succesfully patching without running it through a VM?

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
undercarris said:
someone help D:!! i just cant make it save every time i speak to the stupid cristal and and press to save it says it is saving but then it says there is no data and i have to start all over ir is really annoyng .... someone help i am using an ez flash v

Dunno how the EZ V works... but I assume it has something to do with the .sav. Does it still use the "size list"? If so, try to check you're using the correct save size.

undercarris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mmmm i tested two diferent final fantasy rings of fate one that its save file size is 512 KB and the other one is 64 KB

thats wath you where asking right?

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Can I ask something? Please list all code needed to play this game right? Put all information in one place. I know the things and codes are in here but the things went happening one by one, in a messy way... It's difficult to come here now and read all 100 plus pages and know what to do to...

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, just to get things straight, cracker's "ffccrof-deMoD-test2.ips" is the patch people should be using, and incorporates the latest does-not-freeze-in-shops and music-keeps-playing developments?

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Akotan said:
Can I ask something? Please list all code needed to play this game right? Put all information in one place. I know the things and codes are in here but the things went happening one by one, in a messy way... It's difficult to come here now and read all 100 plus pages and know what to do to...

This is the AR code that should fix the music and freezing issue.

120F8830 00000000
120FB658 00000000

Somebody should PM cracker asking if he'll put it in one thread, but I'm sure loads of people have already. I wouldn't want to flood his inbox.

All the information is pretty much on pages 90+.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN