DS #2107: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate (USA)

nextnomura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I wonder if we can replace the text file on JP rom with the US version. so we can play it with english text on JP rom and also JP voice
smile.gif

but I dont know which file to replace...

Nehle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nextnomura said:
I wonder if we can replace the text file on JP rom with the US version. so we can play it with english text on JP rom and also JP voice
smile.gif

but I dont know which file to replace...
Probably easier to replace the audio in the US rom. This is what is commonly known as an undub

Sagatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Played for an hour on my M3DS Real.. no problems whatsoever, tried multiplay alone, tried to connect thru mog trade, and played story mode and beat the first boss. Evrything ran fine, no "Thank you for playing" screen.

S

scubersteve

Sagatsu said:
Played for an hour on my M3DS Real.. no problems whatsoever, tried multiplay alone, tried to connect thru mog trade, and played story mode and beat the first boss. Evrything ran fine, no "Thank you for playing" screen.
READ THE FIRST POST! WE KNOW THE M3 REAL WORKS!
caps lock is an ugly button.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
rukiri said:
wow, lots of complainers around.

get over it. playing pirated games is not a right. just wait, by the end of next week i'm sure a patch will be out.

in the meantime, why not consider supporting the people who spent years making the game? the better the game does, the sooner they'll release a sequel.
I haven't seen a lot of complainers, mainly people reporting which cards encounter the same error.

And YEAH, because we're all americans, we can all go out and buy the game right away instead of playing it now...
rolleyes.gif

yup, I encountered the same thing on my R4 after approximately 20 mins, but I just reloaded my save and continued for a further 30 mins.

D

Deleted User

Supercard SD went to the "thanks for playing" screen after I beat the boss and went into the crystal thingy.
Oh well. Still doesn't make me want to buy it.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
if the "Thank You For Playing" message is caused by a Timer..like if it appears when you play for a certain amount of time...would a Low Game Time AR Code able to solve it??
Maybe someone give it a try:

|gardevor|
Low Game Time [Always 000:00:00]
0210E41C 00000000

D

Deleted User

GH0ST said:
I wonder if there is some new protection who can randomly and silently brick your Card ? ...
Interesting point. I doubt it for the r4 though. Maybe for the old supercards who's memory sorry firmware could be flashed.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Flozem said:
Anyone tried and look at the scripts with dslazy? Maybe that line of code is easily found and killed?

I've had a look at it. No the main data is encrypted in a 68MB file the rest is made of the two sound.dat's which are about 50MB altogether. The rest is just the headers and arm9.bin etc. Someone could try hex-edit and could probably look into it. I've been playing the game with my R4 for 30mins, so far with "that screen" not appearing. I am using a DS phat though so maybe the problem could be in the newer firmwares in DS lite's that nintendo can manipulate to add protection.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
Saturnplanet5 said:
GH0ST said:
I wonder if there is some new protection who can randomly and silently brick your Card ? ...
Interesting point. I doubt it for the r4 though. Maybe for the old supercards who's memory sorry firmware could be flashed.
... or microSD cards ...

It remembers me old times : It took several months after the first release of Dungeon Master before the copy protection was correctly defeated, while most copy protections are defeated in a matter of hours or days by experimented hackers. That partially explains why they sold lots of copies! The main reason being, of course, that this is a great game! ( http://dmweb.free.fr/?q=node/210 )

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
sooo, I'll be testing it on the G6 real in an hour or so. I guess it'll work as the m3 real does it fine too and they share the same firmware now no?

Cronorei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it's not a time issue. I got it when trying to take the top left exit out of that locked room with two skeletons the first time, and died at the boss and got it after dying.

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well :') since there was no report on the good (bad?) old ds-xtreme, I tried it since I still have it here.
Been playing for well over 30 minutes, beat the 1st boss, and still running.
rolleyes.gif

The latest 1.1.3 firmware thats not released yet by ds-x team on their site but is downloadable.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually wasn't too interested in this game anyway. I never end up finishing RPG's, so I can wait for a fix or a hack or whatever......or just not bother with it at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck