Homebrew Dragon Quest Swords on Wii U

Fuzzy64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Has anybody tried to inject Dragon Quest Swords on the Wii U with the TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector?
Everytime i try to inject that game it gives me a black screen or i just get stuck on the Loading screen.

ZipMartin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I did play it to the end and it worked just fine. It's been some time and, as far as I remember, I didn't use any special settings. My Wii U is American, the game was American too. A game that gave me a black screen with sound was the NTSCU version of Monkey Ball Banana Blitz Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll, I had to look for the PAL version in order to able to play that one. Strange...

Last edited by ZipMartin,

Fuzzy64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Think it's because my Wii U is Japanese, i tried to inject the european and the american version but it didn't work, but the japanese version did work.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody tried to inject Dragon Quest Swords on the Wii U with the TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector?
Everytime i try to inject that game it gives me a black screen or i just get stuck on the Loading screen.
Out of curiosity. Why Dragon Quest Swords? This game was rather... awful.

Fuzzy64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Out of curiosity. Why Dragon Quest Swords? This game was rather... awful.
Just want to test it, i never played yet, but i'm also having the same issue with Kirby's return to dreamland, i think is because my vwii is japanese or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I think they should make a movie where Ed from FMA meets Ed from brotherhood +1