Gaming DQIX Help Thread

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
BobTheJoeBob said:
Hey, I was looking at attributes and just wondering, what's Deftness?
I'm not sure but i think it is something with the how easy an enemy will flee from you on the world map rather than aggro

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BobTheJoeBob said:
xnomadxx420 said:
Deftness is like agility its how well you dodge attacks...I think
It can't be agility but it could be evasion. I'll go with that.

I was told that its chances of getting crits and stuff like that..U think evasion maybe also. Because when you wear shoes you boost evasion
smile.gif

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Downloaded quest is listed under extra in your battle record quest list...i think

Deftness is the chances of doing critical, steal (half-inch from thief) and evasion, block rate
stats/skills/ability that had to do with chances are deftness

Lovepreet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
quezcotl said:
Lovepreet said:
I'm at Gleeba... I need to find the Queens salamander or whatever and clap...

Where do I find it? :S Is it in the palace?

enter the castle (in gleeba) then go out (or whaever the entrance)... and go left and then "north" there is a palm tree there- clap.

Thank you, I found him :]

Does anyone know how to make weapons with alchemy? I try to make it but all it shows are ???...

How do I find the recipes?

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Recipes are found in those bookshelves you see in most houses in every single town.
NOT all shelves have recipes.

either that or you just have to look up on a alchemy list at gamefaq etc and do the 'try your luck'.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the game tonight but now I do not know what to do. I wish to get the last and final vocation but I can't seem to figure out which quest unlocks it. Also if it is a quest which monster and where is it located. I am confused on the most part on what to do I want to continue the game but I beat it so honestly I am lost on what to do. I do not want to waste time doing anything useless though.

liquidnumb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davislim said:
Downloaded quest is listed under extra in your battle record quest list...i think

Deftness is the chances of doing critical, steal (half-inch from thief) and evasion, block rate
stats/skills/ability that had to do with chances are deftness

It also affects your ability to flee. Are you sure it affects evasion, though? I thought that was an agility stat.

davislim said:
Recipes are found in those bookshelves you see in most houses in every single town.
NOT all shelves have recipes.

either that or you just have to look up on a alchemy list at gamefaq etc and do the 'try your luck'.

There are supposedly many recipes in the upgraded inn at Stornway. It requires 30 tags to get that though, so you may need to use a cheat or some save game abuse with a second DS and flash card if you really want to fill the book up. Probably easier and safer just to use an alchemy index on gfaqs or something.

QUOTE(FlashX007 @ Jul 25 2010, 06:15 PM)
I just beat the game tonight but now I do not know what to do. I wish to get the last and final vocation but I can't seem to figure out which quest unlocks it. Also if it is a quest which monster and where is it located. I am confused on the most part on what to do I want to continue the game but I beat it so honestly I am lost on what to do. I do not want to waste time doing anything useless though.

Go to the Gleeba dance hall. You will be asked to kill a Moai Minstrel with Hot Lick. I believe you can only find them in grottos.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also having issues with this game..I am stuck on Master of Nu'un and I swear he is impossible to beat..at least for me..I dont know what I am doing wrong since I was able to beat the other bosses but this one is impossible. Thanks so much

Well this is what I got
I am at level 15
Other guy- Level 13
Other Guy-Level 14
Other guy-Level 14
My limit for HP is I think 80, one of them can go to 90.
I only have two healers, and I got the boots on two of my guys and I have the rubber gloves on all of them but that didnt help out at all.
I have a copper sword, and a leather shield

My other guy has a oak staff which is pretty basic and a bronze shield with plain clothes
The other guy has a bamboo lance and a scale shield with plain clothes
The final guy has a laundry pole(Bamboo) with plain clothes and no shield, it says cannot equip

So basically right now I am back in western stornway hitting as many guys as possible so that I can level up..is that the best I can do right now because many of the abilities that I have seen during walkthroughs of this boss I do not have

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so after watching some walkthroughs on youtube about this guy..I am seeing what I am missing..first of all..I dont have crackle, I have crack, not sure if that can be used the same way..secondly, I dont have midheal, I have heal, what do I have to do to get midheal..and finally, my HP only goes up to about 90 for one of the guys and about 80 for the other guys, how can I increase it to over 100 so that I can have a better chance of beating this guy

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there an easy way to make money that doesn't involve battling? I mean, I can battle, but RPGs tend to have get-rich-quick schemes in them, which are always quite nice for getting some good equipment. Right now i'm in Bloomingdale.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!