Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I made a title.tik copying the NUS key in notepad and changed .txt to .tik. Also I made the ckey.bin by hex editor.

It says 'Title successfully decrypted', but how I use this "decrypted update" on Cemu?
Paste the folders generated by CDecrypt on top of the other, extracted folders. If your game is compressed, then uncompress it, replace the files, and compress it again.
Can anyone help me? After the decrypt folder is installed i open it up and theres only files in there theres no code meta and content all i have is the files. Im trying to update Mario Kart 8
Sometimes, there are only files. Paste them as is. What files are there?
@FoxMcloud5655 would you be able to download Super Mario Maker levels with a modified version of this? I've skimmed through the code but I can't seem to find the spot were you connect to Nintendo's servers. I know the worked required to do this would be challenging (Finding the servers the levels are on, sending the correct format for a request for a level, any encryption/decryption involved). But if this could be possible it would be awesome to see and I know quite a few people who would use this functionality like crazy (me included).
I utilize NUSGrabber, which actually does all of the work. Technically, yes, it would be possible, but the program would no longer be what it is now; it would be a completely new program. I understand, as I could use that functionality too, but I don't have the knowledge to carry it out. If we were able to ascertain where the files are and how to load a searchable list, then we could work something out.

GR33VZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@FoxMcloud5655 would you be able to download Super Mario Maker levels with a modified version of this? I've skimmed through the code but I can't seem to find the spot were you connect to Nintendo's servers. I know the worked required to do this would be challenging (Finding the servers the levels are on, sending the correct format for a request for a level, any encryption/decryption involved). But if this could be possible it would be awesome to see and I know quite a few people who would use this functionality like crazy (me included).
Yes lots of people would! Go here if you want to download mario maker levels for cemu for the time being as you cannot use the Nintendo network. This also shows you how to update the game to the latest version -- https://www.reddit.com/r/cemumariomaker

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

Joss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
--------------- NEW-NUSGrabberGUI ---------------

Development of a new NUSGrabberGUI was suggested to me by members of the community over on the thread "The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking" created by fiveighteen. Since I wanted to help the community of hackers, I decided to go for it. Now, after months of development, the beta is here, and I will try my best to implement good suggestions. If you find any spelling or grammar (including spacing) issues, PLEASE tell me. It's one of my pet peeves. Also, you can now find the project's source code here: https://github.com/FoxMcloud5655/NEW-NUSGrabberGUI

NUSGrabber1.JPG
This program will provide you a way to easily view all the titles that the Wii U has to offer, and allows you to call the command line versions of NUSGrabber and CDecrypt straight from the program. Basically, it allows you to download and decrypt game updates, system titles, and even full titles, granted that you have the keys to decrypt them.
Right here! This is a zip which contains almost everything you need to run NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41125193/NUSGrabber/NEW-NUSGrabber.zip

If you're on a Linux computer, you can install the .NET Framework (version 4.5) for WINE from here, but be warned that NUSgrabber (the command line version) doesn't seem to work, rendering this app useless:
https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=25478

If you're on a Mac, you can also install WINE, but it doesn't seem to work either. If you get it to work, let me know!
First of all, you'll need to download Microsoft's .NET Framework 4.5 if you haven't done so already. Here is a link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=30653

To download a title, follow these steps:

1. Load the program, and update your versionlists. (You can skip updating the versionlists if you know they are up to date or if you want the latest version.)
2. Search for/Click on the title you want to download.
3. Select a version from the list on the right side. (This step is optional if you want the latest version.)
4. Hit the download button.

To install the title that you've downloaded, you need to put ALL the files that you downloaded (stored in the root directory of the program, in a subdirectory with the titleid, and optionally a version if you selected one... like this: "/program/titleid/version/") from this program (WITHOUT decrypting them) onto your SD Card in a folder called install. So, if your SD Card was mounted as the F: drive, then one example of the files should look like this: (F:\install\00000001.app)

If you want to decrypt the title for use with Loadiine or for your personal use (which is NOT needed if you want to install the update to the Wii U), then follow these additional steps:

1. Hit the decrypt button.
2. Navigate to folder which was just created (if you selected a specific version, then it would be "\rootdir\titleid\version\", but if you got the latest version, then it would be "\rootdir\titleid\")
3. Select the .bin of the Wii U Common key (which you have to obtain yourself)

Additionally, you can check the auto-decrypt checkbox in the settings to always decrypt downloaded titles. After the first time of use, the program remembers where your WiiU Common Key is stored, and uses that every time unless you move or delete the key.

If you have errors when you attempt to download or decrypt a title, then you probably need Visual C++ x86, which can be found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145
MAKE SURE YOU GET "x86", NOT "x64", EVEN IF YOUR SYSTEM IS 64-BIT!

If you have any other errors while running this program, you can PM me about them, open up an issue on GitHub (preferred method), or enable the debug feature yourself (if you know what you're doing) by renaming the .exe to NUSGrabberGUI, and attempt to deduce the problem and fix it yourself. (You can also rename it to NUtSGrabberGUI or DeezNUSGrabberGUI. Thanks, lonemoonHD... [If you're wondering where that came from, check my profile's status.])

The changelog can be found at this project's home on GitHub: https://github.com/FoxMcloud5655/NEW-NUSGrabberGUI/blob/master/CHANGELOG.txt

The versions that start with a 'v' are the versions that the wiki has. If there are versions for a particular title inside the versionlists, then that title will not have any 'v' style versions, and instead pull its versions from the compiled versionlist.

If you have questions about how to use/install the files gathered by the NUSgrabber (the command line version that my program calls) or have questions about NUSgrabber in general, then this site that crediar put together might prove useful to you: http://www.wupinstaller.com/

This program wouldn't have been possible without these people:

My alpha testers:
WiiuGold for willingly being my only alpha tester and for listing my app on their site.

My beta testers:
hama for finding a bug with some setups not handling NUSGrabber being started from another program properly on startup.
supermalloch for finding a crash when attempting to do multiple tasks in a row.
markehmus for finding the bug with being able to hit the download button when there were no titles.
Nemesis90 for finding out about the redistributable problem.
Net-KILLER for finding the fix to the redistributable problem.
Nym5 for finding a permanent fix to the redistributable problem.
lonemoonHD for beta testing the "hidden" debug features ;)
emuman100 for testing the GUI on WINE in Linux.
aspire78 for finding the regional settings bug.
Garou for finding the auto-updating bug.
CableLeecher for finding that the region wasn't saving.
FunThomas for finding out that some systems don't like floats.

And last, but not least:
Sumea for the NEW name (haha)
Maximilious for suggesting CDecrypt to be added to the GUI.
Adr990 for the original code for the GUI.
crediar for the command line NUSGrabber and CDecrypt.
fiveighteen for being the first to suggest making this program!
hy there, i need your help wih this case, i have loadiine gx2 V0.3 on a EUR console, on my SD card im running many games including Super Smash bros for WiiU(USA version) and i have try to download the updates from the Nusgraber and put the files(code,content,meta) in the updates folder inseide the SD card, when i try tu run the game with the update it crash and present the error:160-2200, what can i do to solve this problem? thanks in advance

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
New Nusgraber works great but its missing a few games (bayonetta 1&2). I'm trying to download the Meta folders for them. I updated the New Nusgrabber but it wont add those games to he list. Any ideas? thanks

JFalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
When I try launching this I get a black window for half a second and then it closes out. What am I doing wrong?

KSP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok and if I have the key for the game, how do I need to name it? Can I just make a text file with the key inside?
Here's what you will need. The Game Title ID, The NUS Key and a Title.tik Generator, and the Common Key.

You use the title id and nus key to generate the title tik and you use the title tik and the common key to decrypt the full game.

Now google is your friend.

Mind you the following coming to together to create a full working game is very rare. You'll find that less than 20% percent of the games on the server are actually decryptable

Good luck

Last edited by KSP,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
hy there, i need your help wih this case, i have loadiine gx2 V0.3 on a EUR console, on my SD card im running many games including Super Smash bros for WiiU(USA version) and i have try to download the updates from the Nusgraber and put the files(code,content,meta) in the updates folder inseide the SD card, when i try tu run the game with the update it crash and present the error:160-2200, what can i do to solve this problem? thanks in advance
Check the PM.
When I try launching this I get a black window for half a second and then it closes out. What am I doing wrong?
Are you launching NUSGrabber.exe or NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe? Don't launch NUSGrabber.exe by itself; it's useless!
New Nusgraber works great but its missing a few games (bayonetta 1&2). I'm trying to download the Meta folders for them. I updated the New Nusgrabber but it wont add those games to he list. Any ideas? thanks
Did you update the versionlists? If not, try that. If so, then check here for your game. If it is listed, then I'll need to look into the problem. If not, then that's the problem.

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Check the PM.

Are you launching NUSGrabber.exe or NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe? Don't launch NUSGrabber.exe by itself; it's useless!

Did you update the versionlists? If not, try that. If so, then check here for your game. If it is listed, then I'll need to look into the problem. If not, then that's the problem.

yes, I did the update on the version list and still do not see them. The ones I can't find are
Super Mario 3d World
Bayonneta
Bayonneta 2

thanks!

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MSVRC120.dll? It would be CR.
This is the result of trying to decryption an update of Super Mario Maker already shared by @loler55.
I also downloaded MSVCR120.dll and C++ Redist. 2013, but the error remains.

HEEEELPView attachment 48755
Make sure you install the x86 version, even if your computer is x64. The application only works properly with the x86 Redist.

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
yes, I did the update on the version list and still do not see them. The ones I can't find are
Super Mario 3d World
Bayonneta
Bayonneta 2

thanks!
Good news: I found your problem, and fixed a bug in my program because of it!
Bad-ish? news: There are no updates for those games, so you won't see them in the list. However, with the newest update to my program (0.88), you WILL see them in the full title box.
MSVRC120.dll? It would be CR.
This is the result of trying to decryption an update of Super Mario Maker already shared by @loler55.
I also downloaded MSVCR120.dll and C++ Redist. 2013, but the error remains.

HEEEELP
Exactly what @TiMeBoMb4u2 said. Also, you are correct. Thank you for pointing out the spelling error!
I have the last version but that's show an error message
This software show a message for software update
I have already New NUS Grabber 0,87
anyone can help me ?
Are you using the original NUSGrabber or the new one? If you don't know, delete NUSGrabber.exe from the folder my program is stored in, and relaunch my program to re-extract NUSGrabber.exe. Also, check your settings, and make sure "Use original NUSGrabber" is NOT checked.

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,

shadoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I was wondering how we could download a game that has no public ticket?
000500001017B300 "A World of Keflings" is only available in the USA store but I'm in PAL region and therefore cannot buy it.
Is there any way for me to play this? Could somebody from the USA buy this and dump it somehow or is that not possible?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering how we could download a game that has no public ticket?
000500001017B300 "A World of Keflings" is only available in the USA store but I'm in PAL region and therefore cannot buy it.
Is there any way for me to play this? Could somebody from the USA buy this and dump it somehow or is that not possible?
Currently, there is no way to play games in another region, and there is also no way to (safely) spoof your region either... Sorry.
To answer your other question, though, yes. You can download the encrypted files, but you won't be able to do anything with them.

Reactions: shadoom

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Currently, there is no way to play games in another region, and there is also no way to (safely) spoof your region either... Sorry.
Aw :( Okay thanks for your quick answer :)
Aren't Loadiine region free?
shadoom could use Loadiine to play other-region games (but he had to pirated them...)

colking

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good news: I found your problem, and fixed a bug in my program because of it!
Bad-ish? news: There are no updates for those games, so you won't see them in the list. However, with the newest update to my program (0.88), you WILL see them in the full title box.

Exactly what @TiMeBoMb4u2 said. Also, you are correct. Thank you for pointing out the spelling error!

Are you using the original NUSGrabber or the new one? If you don't know, delete NUSGrabber.exe from the folder my program is stored in, and relaunch my program to re-extract NUSGrabber.exe. Also, check your settings, and make sure "Use original NUSGrabber" is NOT checked.

Thanks for all your hard work @FoxMcloud5655! :)

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
error with WupInstaller
i can't install full title...
I need help
Do you have the key required to decrypt the full title? If not, you can't do anything with those files. If you acquire that key from your own game, then that's fine, but if it's from the internet... well, I'm not here to tell you not to do something illegal.

Aren't Loadiine region free?
shadoom could use Loadiine to play other-region games (but he had to pirated them...)
That's the problem... Now, what he COULD do is buy the game and download it to the SD card, then play it using Loadiine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4