Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckizardC4B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm willing to send Doodlebombs to people.

Region: USA
Friend Code: Send me a private message with your FC, and I'll get back to you.
Times you can expect me to be consistently unavailable: Anytime before 3:00 PM (Central Time) on weekdays

If you send me a PM, but I don't get back to you before another person fulfills your request, I would appreciate another PM that tells me you don't need me anymore.

Alex is right you need at least 10 posts to pm somebody

ApachE83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I'm willing to send Doodlebombs to people.

Region: USA
Friend Code: Send me a private message with your FC, and I'll get back to you.
Times you can expect me to be consistently unavailable: Anytime before 3:00 PM (Central Time) on weekdays

If you send me a PM, but I don't get back to you before another person fulfills your request, I would appreciate another PM that tells me you don't need me anymore.

Hi @Lacius can you help me please? My FC is 2337 5410 4735
Its so much appreciated! :) thanks

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Lacius how do I pm you?
You need ten posts to be able to private message.
@Lacius I am also unable to PM you. I believe their is a 10 post minimum until you can actually pm someone.
Alex is right you need at least 10 posts to pm somebody
This is correct.
Hi @Lacius can you help me please? My FC is 2337 5410 4735
Its so much appreciated! :) thanks
Follow my instructions.

ApachE83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Oh sorry. I will participate on this page. Cant send you mp right because im new now, but i will. Thanks and sorry.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, I can't.

Does it not let you or you didn't enable the ability to send in the settings?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes you need 10 posts to PM somebody. Personally, I look through this thread. If I see anyone needing a USA send, I PM them my friend code. They are then able to reply to my PMs no matter how many posts they have.

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you. I did it again and again but there is no doodlebomb to send after creating a new letter and installing it via HBL.

I think that is because of the doodlebomb that I got sent. Normally, there is a date under its icon. In my case, it is written "…20255". If that is the date of my doodlebomb, I won't be able to create a newer letter than this (unless we want to wait 18238 years :D) because the doodlebomb that I got sent is behind that new letter after restarting the system / trying to install doodlebomb in HBL.
@OrGoN3

That is actually the thing. I just cannot install doodlebomb to a new created letter in swapdoodle because the most recent letter will always be the doodlebomb that I got sent (which I cannot send to anyone). :/

I am not sure about this, it is just an assumption but the number under the doodlebomb normally refers to the (received) date. In my Case over 20.000 so I would have to wait several lives for being able to create a newer letter than this 20k doodlebomb (to install it via HBL)! :D

I hope I got this clear now. I would really like to help others by sending doodlebomb but I cannot unless there is a solution for this (I won't delete the doodlebomb that I got because this is the only way I can get into HBL (isn't it?).

Is there a way on 11.4 (N3DSXL) to boot directly into HBL when pressing / holding a specific (defined) button like in rxtools(?)? It would be way easier to do it like this instead of running doodlebomb every time I want to get into HBL. Thanks for help!

Last edited by hurrz,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@OrGoN3

That is actually the thing. I just cannot install doodlebomb to a new created letter in swapdoodle because the most recent letter will always be the doodlebomb that I got sent (which I cannot send to anyone). :/

I am not sure about this, it is just an assumption but the number under the doodlebomb normally refers to the (received) date. In my Case over 20.000 so I would have to wait several lives for being able to create a newer letter than this 20k doodlebomb (to install it via HBL)! :D

I hope I got this clear now. I would really like to help others by sending doodlebomb but I cannot unless there is a solution for this (I won't delete the doodlebomb that I got because this is the only way I can get into HBL (isn't it?).

Is there a way on 11.4 (N3DSXL) to boot directly into HBL when pressing / holding a specific (defined) button like in rxtools(?)? It would be way easier to do it like this instead of running doodlebomb every time I want to get into HBL. Thanks for help!
Just delete that broken note and it will work
Edit: nvm didn't read
Edit2: you could use doodlebomb to install another secondary entry point and then delete the note and use the other exploit to install the note. Though I'm unsure what other entry points work on 11.4

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,

Chansey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Dionicio3

I didn't receive the second letter (if you have re-sent it). I reinstalled the app again and went through the tutorials. could you try sending it again?

Mike15678

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dionicio3 Can I have a US Doodlebomb please. You're already a friend. I deleted my old Doodlebomb in an attempt to figure something out. My Mii name is 'Mike15678'.

t54mod1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys that annoying guy is back i got my stuff but i have a question does FBI work on doodlebomb? if not how can i get games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Are there any admins? I accidentally entered my birthday in wrong.