RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
there are many (non-paypal accepting of course) providers still in the USA

And I kinda agree..the place I got my card from was fast, reliable and based in the USA. I think IMO the temp needs to scower around for a possibly more reliable sponsor because nds-card has GBATEMP's credibility behind it. (even though along was ads they are probably keeping this site alive)

Especially with THIS a while back: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nds-card-com-caused-unauthorized-credit-card-charges.364746/

I won't be referring anyone there.

speaking of other vendors..realhotstuff.hk is back! (kinda??)

can anyone verify if they are legit?

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
speaking of other vendors..realhotstuff.hk is back! (kinda??)

can anyone verify if they are legit?
That isn't Real Hot Stuff. They closed their .hk domain back when they were going through their transition (you know, removing illegal stuff). It looks like 0shippingzone (a preexisting store) just bought the domain to try to divert traffic to their store.

azublazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered almost 2 months ago and haven't received my card either. After sending 3 messages over a 2 week period I finally got a response telling me to wait until April 1st, then they'll give me a refund. It's not their fault, but I can sympathize with you, OP. Waiting sucks.

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to message them right now. How long did it take from the time you messaged them until the time you got your refund?

I requested a refund on the 14th they finally gave it to me today. This thread was created the same day they told me to wait for april. glad I got my money back 80 dollars is allot when compared to other vendors and the shipping time is ridiculous.

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean that's great and everything, but you're probably going to have to wait even beyond April 5th now if you order from another place... just saying

azublazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly 2 months after I ordered the card I have received a refund. They said to pay if the card comes, but I'm doubtful it's going to arrive. I have a feeling with Chinese New Year and the blizzards in NE America, the cards found their way back to the nds-card.com offices.

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
Exactly 2 months after I ordered the card I have received a refund. They said to pay if the card comes, but I'm doubtful it's going to arrive. I have a feeling with Chinese New Year and the blizzards in NE America, the cards found their way back to the nds-card.com offices.

I actually had the same thing happen except after I paid my sisters card was used in several places and they racked up about 800 dollars off my sisters card she had to call and get all that taken care of them three weeks later I get an email saying they had shipped it two weeks later I got it and when I went the email the person to pay they never emailed me back....

azublazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually had the same thing happen except after I paid my sisters card was used in several places and they racked up about 800 dollars off my sisters card she had to call and get all that taken care of them three weeks later I get an email saying they had shipped it two weeks later I got it and when I went the email the person to pay they never emailed me back....

Apparently the payment service they used wasn't the most secure. So it most likely wasn't nds-card themselves who fraudulently used your card, but a third party who acquired your CC info through the unsecured payment service. Still though, most people wouldn't blame you for not paying in the end. But at least you emailed them... :sleep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also j cole was right to step out of the diss battle imo, he dodged a bullet witth that one