ROM Hack [Don't lock this thread til I say it's ok] Need help rebuilding .3ds file.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't lock this thread, I've tried using other tutorials on GBAtemp but they don't work for me, I seriously don't know why. I can successfully decrypt and change files in the RomFS. Rebuilding the fike is where I'm having trouble. Fishguy6564's sent me custom scripts but they're not working. I've tried using RomFS builder.exe and 3DS builder.exe. When I use 3DS Builder.exe, it makes the 3DS file, but it won't load on my Gateway. It appears to load like any other game, but nothing appears in the game slot. (Yes, I've tried waiting a while)

I have a Windows 32-bit PC. Don't send me anything that'll say "this isn't compatible with the version of windows you're running"

Any help would be appreciated... I don't know what's wrong. I am using the proper XORpads, exeFS, RomFS, so idek anymore... :(

KingOfHell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Windows 32-bit PC. Don't send me anything that'll say "this isn't compatible with the version of windows you're running"
You're probably going to get a ton of "then build the tools from source yourself" replies on that one.

If nothing appears in the cartridge slot after it "loads" I would assume there's something wrong with the banner or icon in the exefs.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're probably going to get a ton of "then build the tools from source yourself" replies on that one.

If nothing appears in the cartridge slot after it "loads" I would assume there's something wrong with the banner or icon in the exefs.
:/ I will try to do something new with the banner or exefs then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can