Gaming Does super smash bros still brick wii u's?

CodyMKW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
think your getting confused with the 3ds version of smash that version destroyed people's 3ds cause they played way to hard the circle pad breaks on it the wii u version never had any issues

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I'd say that's bull shit.
Erm...no. That's real af. It seems that this error only shows up with Super Smash Bros., and all other games and functions work fine until you play Smash Bros. or try to enter the Data Management page on the Wii U. When trying to enter the Data Management page, people have been receiving the error code 160-1710. But afaik this bug were already fixed (obviously).

how that happens?
^^

think your getting confused with the 3ds version of smash that version destroyed people's 3ds cause they played way to hard the circle pad
No. What he asked is correct. There was a bug.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did Nintendo offer free repairs? I bought smash bros on the wiiu quite a long time ago as well as all dlc but pack 5 iirc, and I never had a problem with it. it was the digital version if that matters.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Must have been a reeeeeeealy old video or post then 'someone' saw from the first release of the game and whatever menu number it was and has been patched since. When was the last reported case?

I've also never heard of it and never had a problem with said game so as the question relates to the here and now I'd still say it's bullshit until someone can replicate it!

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly my point. So to roll back to my previous post.... Its bullshit!

Or to put it a nicer way..... No, SSB Wii U will NOT brick your console. (Anymore apparently!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle