does shoptemp sell real cards???

Jalila13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy a card by using the free gift thing on shoptemp but dont know if its legit???? I just have a dslite so im getting an r4 should i buy it from lightake its just there more expensive and its for a little kid so it doent really matter. (please click link so i can get my r4!)
nayps3.gif
Thanks!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes ShopTemp sells real cards. They are already selling 3DS flashcards and are already selling 3DS's.

[maybe you should check shoptemp out again]

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
-facepalm-
Learn to read! Plus this is the wrong section. I am sorry, but someone just lock this thread

QUOTE said:
Dear visitors,
we are sad to let you know that ShopTemp is no longer accepting orders.
For more information, please visit www.Gbatemp.net
Please be aware of the following information:

-If you paid for your order, it will be shipped ! So please don't worry about it. Do not ask for refunds!
-Customers with store credit can use their credit to make purchases, those will be shipped. We cannot allow store credit withdrawal at the moment as our funds are totally locked by PayPal.
-Our PayPal account has been suspended, our funds are blocked, we currently cannot issue any refunds at all! We have requested that PayPal authorizes us to send refunds but without success at the moment. If you are unhappy about it and must get a refund, please contact PayPal, maybe it will help to unlock our account.

We are sorry about this. The site will remain open for informational purposes until it is transformed completely, which should happen in the next few weeks or months.
Goodbye, this was the latest news ever from ShopTemp!

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Hate to break it to you, but Shoptemp stopped selling cards a few months back. But when they did, they DID sell legit cards. If you want to buy an R4, buy from here:

R4DS (original, wood compatible)

Much cheaper, and there shipping is really quick, got my order within 3 days of order. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Why'd you post this in the news section? Lol...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*