Homebrew Does Anyone Want A Tutorial On How To Use Lilou Combox 1.4?

ninjaapple

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Lilou Combox 1.4 Features

Lilou box is a complete communication box for your DS. It allows you to transfer files with different protocols : FTP and HTTP. It allows you to download or upload files on your private network or on Internet.Lilou HTTP allows you to explore files over internet (similar to your file explorer on your PC). With this, you can download your files, favourite homebrew, video on your ds without extracting your card, micro DS.Lilou FTP allows you to run either a FTP server a FTP client on your DS. With this, you can download your music sound, video on your ds without extracting your card, micro DS … It allows you to transfer files between 2 DS, your computer and a FTP server on Internet.
More functionalities are now included : a wifi free hot spot scanner, a file explorer, a line editor, a RSS reader….
The 1.4 version allows to download at 70 kbps but it fails to 30 kbps and then only a reset of the DS allows to restart with a speed of 70 kbps. But anyway you can download 30MB with a speed of 70 kbps.

Well as the title asks, does anyone want one?

Reactions: zfreeman
D

Deleted-236924

Seems to me it'd be way easier to just "extract" the card and microSD from Slot-1.

D

Deleted-236924

Oh, and also:

" Finally! This file is done downloading."
*Takes out the microSD and puts it in the computer, then transfers the file to the hard drive*

ninjaapple

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Well some people dont have microsd card readers and or some other problem and i think that is the main reason this homebrew was created.

D

Deleted-236924

Protip: Everyone with a little bit of common sense bought something that allows them to read their microSD cards along with their flashcart.
Besides, how do you plan on getting the piece of homebrew onto the microSD without a card reader?

sethirion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like this since my girl friend has some trouble with her media reader. I always have to put files for her then returning the card, it would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT:
I would love to have RSS reader on my NDS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...