Does anyone know how to connect a 3rd party wii u pro controller to pc?

vstar950

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a controller and try to connect it to PC through Bluetooth, but it asks for a pin. No matter what pin you put in it just does not connect. I have even tried connecting it through the USB port to see if it register and got nowhere with that either.

Trophies
XP
It depends on the controller. Some need dongles, some are just a pain to connect, and others just don't support connecting to anything else at all.

I used to have a 3rd party Wii U Pro Controller, and even with a dongle it was unable to connect to anything other than the Wii U. So like I said- depends on what you have.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try wiinUsoft. that's how I did it, but it's official. the pro controller will not connect through normal bluetooth. it was a pita to get the controller recognized, but now, it works without issue. I guess it has detection problems when it first tries syncing, so keep trying. I was using an adapter, but now I don't have to.

vstar950

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its the best invention for switch. Unless they made a gameshark😁. You can use ps4, 360, xbox one amd other controllers with your switch. But for some reason i cannot ise this switch pro 3rd party With anything, even though it is recognised by android and pc.🤷

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its the best invention for switch. Unless they made a gameshark😁. You can use ps4, 360, xbox one amd other controllers with your switch. But for some reason i cannot ise this switch pro 3rd party With anything, even though it is recognised by android and pc.🤷
i mean the 8bitdo's do that and are properly compatible woth pc and android.
also the switch supports all them without it with missioncontrol and all the good controllers for pc support bluetooth ps3/ps4//ps5/xbone and the good 360 controllers are all wired

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F