does anyone know how to completely hack lego dimensions for wii u

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I will explain myself better, the game can be downloaded from Wii U usb helper and similar but its type of game requires you to have a lot of figurines, but I want to ask is there a way to access all the content without the need to buy sets for Lego Dimensions

Ferris1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can buy some NTAG213 and program them so you don't have to buy all the cars and characters.
I don't know if it's allowed to explain it further on GBATemp but there are plenty of tutorials out there how to do it.

Reactions: zfreeman
Trophies
XP
I sincerely doubt it unless you fully de-compile the game down to core elements well enough to spoof memory loading of specific figurines.

While the figurines basically have little NFC Readers just like Amiibos that send instructions to load that Figurine's functions, that doesn't mean it has to be entirely dependent on them. For example since the Figurine's functions already exist within the main game it should be theoretically possible to force-call said functions.

But like I said this would require rigorous analysis of the game's memory structure which would take much more time and effort than most people are willing to expend.

Trophies
XP
You can buy some NTAG213 and program them so you don't have to buy all the cars and characters.
I don't know if it's allowed to explain it further on GBATemp but there are plenty of tutorials out there how to do it.
Yeah that's possible since I've seen people upload the data from Amiibos and Skylanders to make them usable. However doing so would require much of what I already said - so my answer still stands to the OP. The same person tried to start a reverse-engineering project for Wii U services without even knowing a lick of what it entails, so something like this is most likely beyond them unless they'd actually like to buckle down and learn how.

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yes, well, I don't have money, but when I have money I will try

Last edited by El_Misterioso,

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The same person tried to start a reverse-engineering project for Wii U services without even knowing a lick of what it entails, so something like this is most likely beyond them unless they'd actually like to buckle down and learn how.
that is already in the past and also the reason for the existence of that project was something like a response to something, I will not explain the whole story, for now I am trying to get Sonic Mania for Android to work on my phone

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if non-Amiibo nfcs can be stored to those old Amiiqo devices and the like (think it was rebranded to N2 or something like that). Cuz that could be an option too, you can store like 200 different NFCs on the thing, though it's annoying to cycle through each NFC as there is no screen, just a button that you have to hit over and over. But an option all the same, but buying NFC tags might be more preferential, especially if you go all out with the right kind of printer and make them into playing cards or those small thicker credit card-like pieces.

xoINARIox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by xoINARIox,
Reactions: zfreeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.