ROM Hack Does anyone here happen to be working on a Save Editor for Ever Oasis?

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing I'd positively kill for is if it might be possible to change the main character's appearance -- specifically the horn style. I've noticed that basically this game has the eyes and skin color as you can control and then the horns (or for other species there is an equivalent thing) can't be controlled. I'd rather have no control over skin tone and eyes than to be stuck with this stupid lopsided one freaking huge horn and one ultra-tiny one. But I don't know if this is anything within the save itself or if it would require a game hack that probably no one would want to do.

Being able to edit stats is a must though IMO. The NTR cheat goes way too far. I just want to adjust things a little bit for myself and maybe one or two other characters.

I presume it isn't possible to give the main character abilities (like Levi's boulder/wall break for instance)? I get what they were trying to do, but MAN it gets tedious and annoying very very quickly. Especially when one area requires you to leave and come back with different party members a time or two. They really should have had the main character able to learn abilities and able to switch weapons in a dungeon.

Anime__knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And if so, how many saves from us do you need to help make one and what should we have available in it?

I read the money editing guide, but it would be cool to have a tool that handles everything else like EXP, stats, inventory, etc.

NTR Plugins are fine too, I guess. I personally prefer save editors for more control.
I'd like this! hopefully it'd have the ability to add resident rumors or just add residents to your oasis

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully codejunkies will come up with something since game save to cartridge and not sd
If you use a digital install of the game it doesn't save to a cartridge. JKSV can restore and load saves to a cartridge though. I'm not sure if they'd be exactly 100% the same between cartridge and SD though, but it is possible to get the save data all the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)