Emulation Homebrew Transfer twilightmenu++ save file to Physical cartridge.

redhood6125

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently bought a blank physical copy of SoulSilver from a friend and I wanted to transfer a save file from the twilightmenu++ rom of it on my 3ds to that physical copy just in case anything ever happens to my 3ds. I’ve been trying to use checkpoint and my pc to do this (put the TW++ save in the folder that holds the backup for Soulsilver created by checkpoint and renaming it to match the file the backup created) but for some reason it’s not working. Does anyone have any advice/help?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wanted to transfer a save file from the twilightmenu++ rom of it on my 3ds to that physical copy just in case anything ever happens to my 3ds
Why not just copy the save file to your PC and back it up in "the cloud" or something..? Woudn't that be much safer than your physical copy?

Anyway, are you sure that your physical copy isn't a bootleg? Can you back up the save data from the physical copy and then restore it, i.e. without dealing with your TW++ saves at all? Is the TW++ save file the same size as the one created by Checkpoint?

redhood6125

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just copy the save file to your PC and back it up in "the cloud" or something..? Woudn't that be much safer than your physical copy?

Anyway, are you sure that your physical copy isn't a bootleg? Can you back up the save data from the physical copy and then restore it, i.e. without dealing with your TW++ saves at all? Is the TW++ save file the same size as the one created by Checkpoint?
Yeah it’s a bootleg, tried to back up a non twilight menu save and it didn’t work, I got it for 5 bucks from my buddy so honestly it’s not that big of a deal. Just wish I got a legit one. Thanks anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: no, cod sucks +2