T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Does anyone have a template of the 3DS to put inside a crystal clear protector case?

I bought this and wish to customize it:
2011-07-15%2010.42.55.jpg

You know how you get the card printouts and put them between the case and the 3DS it looks dope I did it on DS but I can't find a 3DS template anywhere. I've tried trial and error but it's just too hard to get it right.

I did my 360 other day: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=301410

Anyone has a template or can help?

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
No idea sorry, but I'm kinda jelly at that gbatemp flashcart box
dry.gif

What template are you talking about?? Between 3DS and the Case? As in to make it look cool?

Whoaa man, just saw your xbox, looks rad. I'll get to the hunting business, if I find it, will post here.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

ClassicGOD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
aminemaster said:
won't replacing the black part of the top screen ruin the 3d affect, nintendo said that part needs to be black
It won't ruin it but it will provide more distraction so it can potentially increase eye strain. If it bothers you you can always peal the top screen border part of the skin off (or not put the it on in the first place).

I just ordered couple of similar (different manufacturer - I didn't want them to cover sides of my 3DS, but otherwise identical) skins for my 3DS with custom designs (Aperture Labs theme FTW) and I'm not going to use the top screen border part of the skin - I left it blank when designing the skins. I use Brando Ultra Clear Screen Protector on my top and bottom screens for protection and sticking a skin on it would look weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes