Hacking Does any know how to use wfs-extract?

Deleted member 538022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried to get this working for several days now but it keeps on giving me errors. Here's what I've put: wfs-extract.exe --input "D:\Wii U Backup\mlc.bin" --output "D:\MLC DUMP" --otp "D:\Wii U Backup\otp.bin" --mlc

or

wfs-extract.exe --input "D:\Wii U Backup\mlc.bin" --output "D:\MLC DUMP" --otp "D:\Wii U Backup\otp.bin" [--seeprom "D:\Wii U Backup\seeprom.bin" [--usb] [--dump-path "D:\MLC DUMP"] [--verbos]

And it gives me this error every time:
Dumping...
Error: FileDevice: Failed to read from file.

Any suggestion guys?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2021-2-13_17-18-55.png

Deleted member 538022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure. it errors for me reading a certain file. it's the same file regardless of build. I think it's just buggy.
I see is there any alternative to extract the wfs files? Also I still got this error after putting
D:\Wii U Backup>wfs-extract.exe --input "D:\Wii U Backup\mlc.bin" --output "D:\Wii U Backup\Dump" --otp otp.bin --mlc
Dumping...
Error: FileDevice: Failed to read from file.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure what could be wrong. if you're dumping the mlc, you don't need the seeprom. that's only for usb, I believe. I know of no other app that can do this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it might help if you have what the mlc looks like. you have it all as one file, correct?

Deleted member 538022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure what could be wrong. if you're dumping the mlc, you don't need the seeprom. that's only for usb, I believe. I know of no other app that can do this.[/QUO
not sure what could be wrong. if you're dumping the mlc, you don't need the seeprom. that's only for usb, I believe. I know of no other app that can do this.

it might help if you have what the mlc looks like. you have it all as one file, correct?

Yes I merged the files last week, do you think it could be the otp.bin file?

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...