Do you have your dad's brain and your mom's looks, and vice versa?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As title says, do you look more like your mom, dad, both or neither?
Are you smart & intelligent like your mom, dad or neither?
Personally, i'm tall like my father (my mom is smoll), for facial features i took from both, but mostly from my mom..
When it comes to intelligence, i think mom is more curious and has a stronger personality than my father, and that helped in shaping the person i am today.. Though my father is more knowledgeable..

Serious answers only, no joking pls.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I definitely have my Dad's brain as he is the smartest dumb fuck I know. Let me explain he in the past has started a couple of hugely successful businesses yet has also made some terrible decisions along the way that have in the end fucked up said businesses. He went from near poverty to being a multimillionaire made some stupid choices and was back to having nothing. Started a new business after a while was back to being a Millionaire then fucked it up again through dumb decisions and was back to having nothing. Now a days he is the happiest he has ever been but has very little finances.

I myself have never been a Millionaire but have been several times hugely successful in work life only to fuck it up with bad choices.

As for my looks no I don't look like my mum I look the way my plastic surgeon made me :rofl2:

• Wow
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty