Hardware Do you believe the Wii U will pick up?

Do you think the Wii U WILL pick up sales?

• Yes, by years end

Votes: 41 47.1%
  • Yes, by next year

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • No it will continue to slump along

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • No it will completely fail

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • It could, but it won't

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I think they will sell quite a lot of Wii Us at christmas. There will be games and there are many people who know and loved similiar titles on their 3DS. Also there aren´t only adult gamer with money, but also children who wants a console (and got a 3DS last year). Many parents will prefer buying a cheaper Wii U with Mario or Zelda to a PS4 with Killzone for their kids.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragon Quest X sounds neat; so does Bayonetta and Shin Megami's Fire Emblem. I don't care for Mario games anymore, but I would love to see a new Paper Mario game or a completely new Mario RPG. And it'd also be cool if they released a Transformers game that was actually good. But until Nintendo starts to release games other than the ones in their series, the Wii U will continue to slump. They'd consider making games for the system if it was released and everybody bought one, much like everybody buys the new Call of Duty game.

Edit: Wii Fit, Wii Party ftw. If they're going to make a new game in that series, I'd be all for Wii Music. The touchpad controls for the piano would be awesome...

Reactions: kp_centi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither