SaintJepsi

OP
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
United States
For years I have been perfecting the Do The Mario dance. I have managed to perfect the movements of a schizophrenic drunkard and perfectly sync it with music, however I have yet to discover the secret of Lou Albano's teleportation technique, I shall never complete my art if I cannot adopt his abilities. Has all of my hard work just been for nothing? Somebody save me from the dark labyrinth I have lost myself in. It's cold, Lou Albano's voice taunts me, his words "just like that" echo constantly, he knows I have not perfected his sacred dance, I am a failure in his eyes. God has left me unfinished.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
For years I have been perfecting the Do The Mario dance. I have managed to perfect the movements of a schizophrenic drunkard and perfectly sync it with music, however I have yet to discover the secret of Lou Albano's teleportation technique, I shall never complete my art if I cannot adopt his abilities. Has all of my hard work just been for nothing? Somebody save me from the dark labyrinth I have lost myself in. It's cold, Lou Albano's voice taunts me, his words "just like that" echo constantly, he knows I have not perfected his sacred dance, I am a failure in his eyes. God has left me unfinished.
He has teleporting genes, there is nothing you can do

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't be this guy
6a00d83452033569e20120a63c0053970c-600wi

you can be this guy
mario-ron-jeremy.jpg

The dance is a little harder to preform. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==