LittleRedRidingH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought a 40gb phat ps3 on ebay and it came this morning. It was advertised as fully functional. I hooked it up with the hdmi cable, and then turned it on. A message showed up asking if I want to use hdmi, I selected yes, and then there's a black screen.

Then I tried selecting no and the same thing happened. I tried to connect it via standard av and all I get is a blue screen. I contacted the seller and he told me to hold the power button for about 6 seconds to put it in recovery mode and reset settings. When I do that and select one of the six options, it shows a message saying "hard disk can't be accessed".

I contacted the seller again and he said that I need to open the hard disk and see if it's dusty. I don't have the right screwdriver to unscrew the blue screw. Is there anything else I can do to make it work. Please help
frown.gif
x

BlazerX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try to reset the Video out out?

if you did not try and hold the power button until you hear 2 beeps and it should reset videa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo