Won't fix Dislikes

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Makes zero sense why a dislike button shouldn't be implemented. I almost feel like its to protect the anti piracy (morality) white knight's lol
I mean it's better then having a shit posting war on like hmm...a TX sxos announcement thread for example! Personally I would just dislike button people or threads instead of bothering to comment --->instead of a shit comment by me. Hey that's just me though ;D

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Makes zero sense why a dislike button shouldn't be implemented. I almost feel like its to protect the anti piracy (morality) white knight's lol
I mean it's better then having a shit posting war on like hmm...a TX sxos announcement thread for example! Personally I would just dislike button people or threads instead of bothering to comment --->instead of a shit comment by me. Hey that's just me though ;D
If you have criticism regarding someone's post it's far more preferable that you type it out so that your criticism can be assessed for validity. A simple dislike does nothing of that.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While I generally would say likes are useless and dislikes more so I will float a question to those suggesting a dislikes button.

No counter of them visible outside of someone with the database constructing a suitable query, no visible show of it other than to the poster (and maybe a mod if they either click or are given access). Would such a system hold any appeal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup