Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i've extracted all the content of smash with ddd but the meta.xml seems to not exist in the folder so i can't use Sm4shExplorer what to do ?

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
i've extracted all the content of smash with ddd but the meta.xml seems to not exist in the folder so i can't use Sm4shExplorer what to do ?

I can send it to you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Download the latest update from Uwizard. Use that when using Sm4shexplorer.

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i tried to modify the sonic textures with gimp (i used the conversion to dds software) but i've an error "uknown file type"
i can with online converters convert to png/jpg etc and reconvert to dds but i think it won't convert properly...what can i do ?

EDIT:i used the dds plugin and it worked but my texture is messed up

on gimp the injection tutorial isn't the same,what can i do ?

Last edited by Pikachuk,

ohmwrecker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey
i got a question
i extracted the first costume of sonic and edited the textures
then i put the model.nud/nut of the first costume over the second costume slot
it works fine ingame
but when i select the second slot as P1 and the first slot as P2 they have both my modified texture
and when i seledct the first slot as P1 and the second slot as P2 they both have the original texture
anyone know how to fix this?

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i tried to replace sonic by shadow,how to fix the glitch animations ? and when i grab and other things like this,my ennemy disappear and at a moment everybody disappear of the stage and when i push on start i've a white screen (but the game doesn't freeze so i can exit and other things) how to fix all of that ?

Reactions: Nanobuds

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried to replace sonic by shadow,how to fix the glitch animations ? and when i grab and other things like this,my ennemy disappear and at a moment everybody disappear of the stage and when i push on start i've a white screen (but the game doesn't freeze so i can exit and other things) how to fix all of that ?
Shadow texture or Shadow assist model?

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works with the ashley model ^^

(it's just some random trys)
Yea. But its glitchy as hell and dont expect to get any help on that when only 2-3 people have a kernel exploit.
Vertex editing is the only appropriate method.

Btw
Is ashley perfect or are there bugs?

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yea. But its glitchy as hell and dont expect to get any help on that when only 2-3 people have a kernel exploit.
Vertex editing is the only appropriate method.

Btw
Is ashley perfect or are there bugs?
just only two little bugs a bug of hair texture (white) and a bug of big arm when shield

i wait for model imports to make true mods ^^' i'm just playing randomly with the files XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs Trans formers. +1