Gaming [Discussion] Pokémon Sun and Moon

Would you Download, Install and Play a Cardridge Leak from that ISO site?

• Yes, I couldn't resist! (Even if I'd pre-ordered the Games!)

• No, I would wait until the Games Release!

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted User

Well shit....I went to import my backup again so I can reset cosmog back before I evolved it and it currupted my save.So I went to get my other save I made before on my computer,guess what? Still currupted.I guess I have to speed run the game with 6 arceus's then.Exuse me while I get hammered.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well shit....I went to import my backup again so I can reset cosmog back before I evolved it and it currupted my save.So I went to get my other save I made before on my computer,guess what? Still currupted.I guess I have to speed run the game with 6 arceus's then.Exuse me while I get hammered.
have you tried deleting the secure value?

wallyq

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ditto is at the place you find miniors and beldum.
(The observatory, to the south, the highway)

Go to find Looker first, ask him where is the UBs
I found him already
And then go to the lab of Lilly's mother found her assistant. She gave me 10 UB balls.
Now I don't know what would i do :(

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after completing the story and beating the game. I traveled back to "Altar of the Moone" and apparently, you can travel to "Altar of the Sunne" through a dimension worm hole. Can you get Solgaleo or something?

D

Deleted User

have you tried deleting the secure value?
No,all I did was reimport the save that was already on my sd card with 999 rare candys and I get a error reloading the game,even on older backups too.Out of curiosity though,what would deleting secure values do?

Last edited by ,

nikolai131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay now that I am almost done, there is only couple things I need help with:
- I can't find where to activate the story event with Magearna, anyone knows?
- And is there a guide for all Zygarde cells?? I am at 93/100 and already went trough each island 5 times...

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay now that I am almost done, there is only couple things I need help with:
- I can't find where to activate the story event with Magearna, anyone knows?
- And is there a guide for all Zygarde cells?? I am at 93/100 and already went trough each island 5 times...

1. you have to scan the qr code and then just get it in a pokemon center i think
2. have you tried visiting each place at day and night? :P

nikolai131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ut2k4master Yes, I did scan it. It just registered her to the Pokedex, but have no idea where to go get her? If she even is obtainable now that it's registered in the Pokedex. As for Zygarde Cells, that's what I am doing... at 99/100 now, and that last one is pure overkill :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...