187skillz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
t.co
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
hmm after reading a bit I think i'll just wait awhile before I update to the "new" format because all the games I like work fine with rev58 wish the dml team the best of luck cheers

LuigiBlood

Mage Robot
Trophies
Website
luigiblood.neocities.org
XP
Country
France
Though the issues are mostly about those who uses Progressive Cables, in that case, try to use 480p (and also: PAL/NTSC depending of games).

Then that means I'm screwed if use this; component cables are the only cables I have for my Wii. I was thinking of giving this program a try, but, after reading that...no thank you. Besides, this program doesn't sound too reliable when it comes to stability.
Keep in mind this: Using 480p is temporary. The game should get it back to normal. That info is for DIOS MIOS Lite 1.0.
About 1.1, I never got it working for now.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
That's what I'm doing as well, I'm staying with DML r58 since all games work fine with me with it, some require a disk but at least they all work, at least till the new DML retained running disks again!

kamala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hu? Games that got larger? what game does that? Almost all games should get smaller via the -c option of DiscEX
What's with you? I've been following your posts and I don't get it your constant rant, don't go on the defensive everytime someone posts a situation or something buggy about dml. Why do you take it personal like you have something to do with the project? anyways does someone knows if this GCReEx format make games load faster?

Reactions: 1 person

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well DML still works on usb gx's betas, the options in gx still work controlling the dml options and games still run and such (using the old school format of course, not the new disc format)

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's with you? I've been following your posts and I don't get it your constant rant, don't go on the defensive everytime someone posts a situation or something buggy about dml. Why do you take it personal like you have something to do with the project? anyways does someone knows if this GCReEx format make games load faster?

How was the last post a rant/defensive or personal? For me not a single game got larger after using discex -c so I find it odd when someone says some games got LARGER so I was just wondering what those games were.
And how is that your problem anyway? If you don't like me post report them or something lol ...

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
If anything, this thread really shows the childlish impatience of some users. If I were crediar, I would have already given up on this project, no matter how many donations I received.

Please, people, don't jump around yelling if something doesn't work for you.

Reactions: 1 person

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If anything, this thread really shows the childlish impatience of some users. If I were crediar, I would have already given up on this project, no matter how many donations I received.

Please, people, don't jump around yelling if something doesn't work for you.
Sorry but I don't support your point of view. People are only reporting issues they have with this new revision of DML. I don't see any fault into expressing their issues and looking for support on this thread dedicated for DML related stuff.

Reactions: 2 people

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fix94's DML Loader/Booter v0.9 (v1.0/v1.1) works with newest DML.

CFG Loader MOD just hangs on the IPL, no loading text (old format).

NeoGamma only works with a disc in the drive, as far as I know.

I've never tested USB Loader GX or WiiFlow, as I don't use either of those at all.

Although... I did have ago at The Simpsons: Road Rage earlier through DML Loader v0.9 (the game is similar to Crazy Taxi where you have to pick people up and drop them off at their destination, as well as collecting fares along the way to unlock new characters and locations from the TV show).

Shame about NMM not being available at the moment though (if it just applies for that loader), as I didn't have room on my memory card to create a save.

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry but I don't support your point of view. People are only reporting issues they have with this new revision of DML. I don't see any fault into expressing their issues and looking for support on this thread dedicated for DML related stuff.

Yes, It's obvious that's the only way to debug a homebrew. What I mean it's this thread has thousands of posts with people saying that things don't work, even though there have many, many, many clarifications about the issues of having enabled nmm, no-disc or even basic SD hadling (among other stuff). One thing is testing, another is not knowing what the hell are your doing and blaming the devs for it. Hopefully you see my point now.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
thanks, but it ain't true, i used none of the functions, and it just stands still loading the gc loader in 1.0 it is solved in 1.1 however. just don't get mad to people if they post stuff that it ain't works on thier sysem, there's no way to post this easy on the dml website. i've read all suggestions why version 1.0 should work, but it just didn't.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Yes, It's obvious that's the only way to debug a homebrew. What I mean it's this thread has thousands of posts with people saying that things don't work, even though there have many, many, many clarifications about the issues of having enabled nmm, no-disc or even basic SD hadling (among other stuff). One thing is testing, another is not knowing what the hell are your doing and blaming the devs for it. Hopefully you see my point now.
well for now,YOU have to get updated. we are talking about dml 1.1 now.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Although... I did have ago at The Simpsons: Road Rage earlier through DML Loader v0.9 (the game is similar to Crazy Taxi where you have to pick people up and drop them off at their destination, as well as collecting fares along the way to unlock new characters and locations from the TV show).

If you get to the top of the elevator that goes nowhere when the reverend gives up and jumps out then he says something like: I'm on top of the world. Getting the timing right took ages.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I going to start using v1.1 today, as I've been using v1.0 since It came out and I "borrowed" a several games last night (i.e zelda: wind waker w/zelda: ocarina of time bonus disc, simpsons: road rage, star wars rouge squadron, james bond: agent under fire, resident evil 0 & resident evil remake).

I'm only redumping zelda: wind waker because, I wish to check if the dungeon patch has been added and works. As I have a save that's complete with the first quest done and saved in Ganon's Castle.

Off-Topic: just to ask... does anyone know, if there's a zelda game or hack somewhere that allows you to play a boss-rush mode and fight each boss again without any limit?

atom01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Ive been playing gamecube games for week. Now when Im trying to launch any game I just have getting blackscreen. Whats problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @RedColoredStars, whats that?