sepinho

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've recently bought a fairly affordable PS2 slim because of its awesom game library. To fully unleash the power that is the PS2, I ordered an Action Replay Max Evo, which is supposed to contain the Max Media Player needed to install Free MC Boot.

When I received the AR last night and booted it, it had an option in its menu labelled "Special Featues" where the Max Media Player should have been. The film roll icon is there though. All the "Special Features" button does is show lame-o Datel promo videos. Is there a way to get it to run other media or was I cheated into buying a non-Evo Action Replay Max that doesn't have the player? I bought the AR used via amazon, so I might be able to get it refunded (I had explicitly asked the vendor if it contained Max Media Player).

I hope you guys can help me out. I can't wait to play SotC and GoW!

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sepinho said:
I've recently bought a fairly affordable PS2 slim because of its awesom game library. To fully unleash the power that is the PS2, I ordered an Action Replay Max Evo, which is supposed to contain the Max Media Player needed to install Free MC Boot.

When I received the AR last night and booted it, it had an option in its menu labelled "Special Featues" where the Max Media Player should have been. The film roll icon is there though. All the "Special Features" button does is show lame-o Datel promo videos. Is there a way to get it to run other media or was I cheated into buying a non-Evo Action Replay Max that doesn't have the player? I bought the AR used via amazon, so I might be able to get it refunded (I had explicitly asked the vendor if it contained Max Media Player).

I hope you guys can help me out. I can't wait to play SotC and GoW!
What does the DISC say? Max, or Max Evo?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want money too I should upload Ai videos of Psi getting laid +1