DHL Taking 8days to deliver within UK

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Awright,
So I ordered a phone(Sony Ericsson C902) from 02 online shop on 26th of October(around 10 pm). It was shipped on the 27th of October. I STILL HAVENT RECIEVED IT.
I mailed them on friday, that I should have gotten it within 24 hours, they replied : Apologizing for any inconvenience caused, and told me that I will recive it on monday(today). Now I didnt get it today, and DHL tracking is showing that the product is in HATFIELD, still long way t london... Now it will be new world record that 24hours service took 8-9 days...

I hope i recive it tomorrow. What could be the prob? You guys think I will recive it tomorrow?

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DHL is just slow, I hate when any site/company uses it and they should be punished for doing so.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MEH DHL sucks at anytime
frown.gif
I would talk to O2 again and ask them what they are going to do to compensate you for the inconvenience that you have suffered .. you may get something outta them or you may get nothing!

just complain loads that its messed you about and you had to wait in several days for this phone!

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
O2 service confrimed me, that they contacted DHL.

DHL SAID: "THE PARCEL HAS DISSAPEARD WITHOUT TRACE...."

So basically now I am getting replacement, which COULD be shipped with 7 working days... I will get confirmation from O2 within 5 days...

MAN, why me!...

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
That's just rubbish. "Maybe we'll dispatch your replacement within 7 days", come on what's that all about?!

Now I'll admit, with delivery companies it makes sense for them to wait a few days while the courier attempted to find the lost package or in case it turned up and got delivered anyway, but they should've told you sooner that there was a problem! But now they've confirmed it's gone that replacement should be leaving their offices tomorrow, not whenever they feel like it. Shocking.

If you paid delivery charges then they should refund them to you. O2 can claim it back from DHL.

(On the bright side it could be worse, at least you're not dealing with Royal Mail. You have to wait *25 days* before they'll admit they've lost something. They're good when it works, but damn are they a pain in the butt when things screw up.)

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Psyfira said:
That's just rubbish. "Maybe we'll dispatch your replacement within 7 days", come on what's that all about?!

Now I'll admit, with delivery companies it makes sense for them to wait a few days while the courier attempted to find the lost package or in case it turned up and got delivered anyway, but they should've told you sooner that there was a problem! But now they've confirmed it's gone that replacement should be leaving their offices tomorrow, not whenever they feel like it. Shocking.

If you paid delivery charges then they should refund them to you. O2 can claim it back from DHL.

(On the bright side it could be worse, at least you're not dealing with Royal Mail. You have to wait *25 days* before they'll admit they've lost something. They're good when it works, but damn are they a pain in the butt when things screw up.)
I havent paid any postage charge. It was free 24 hours DHL delivery from O2. I could have specified the time of delivery, but that would cost me something.

Well O2 coudnt tell me an exact time scale, so they told me that I should be recieving replacement phone within maximum of 7 days.
They told me "Our Experts are dealing with your replacement claim". So All I can do now is wait and hope to get my phone within 7 days...

("O2 has got cheapest pay as you go offers though...)

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK..
Now I am worried.

Information about my replacement order is not being updated...
Called O2 on Friday, said will come on tuesday, but still no information updated.
They keep saying 3-5 days, but somehow they are getting confused with my order.

What can I do now?
Its been almost 20 days from my original order date.
What if I ask for refund and they take another 20 days...
I need the phone or the money URGENTLY
frown.gif

They keep saying SORRY "3-5 days.. bla bla"
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk