ROM Hack Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker: Max Fate Levels Code is finally here!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 15,101
  • Replies 5
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
I spent far too much time making this, lol. Although, I am glad no one will ever have to struggle with this ever again :D

[Max Fate Level 2nd Team Leader]
082674D4 0000050F //Replace 5 with 1-4 if for whatever reason you want one of those levels instead.

Don't let the name fool you, the code is super easy to use for multiple teammates by doing the following.

1. After enabling the code, switch the current 2nd Team Leader with the other ally whose Fate Level you're trying to change.

2. Exit the team making menu, then Re-enter into it and repeat from step 1 until you have finished cycling through each character's Fate Level that you're trying to edit; you can confirm the changes were successful by checking the Fate Level Menu.​

I have confirmed that this code will also work in both the Septentrione & Triangulum Arcs and the code has no adverse effects on game play (but if anything comes up I will be sure to report my findings).

Finally, for anyone who intends to use the code on their first play through or the next one but needs a refresher on some particularities regarding obtaining certain endings (Especially the Perfect Ending), please read ahead.

Please bear in mind/remember that there is one exception where this code will not help you, depending on the route you have chosen on the 6th DAY, there are THREE specific characters (Rolando, Yamato & Anguished One) whom can only be made playable from that moment on, thereby making it impossible to have the remaining two join you.

While you will realistically have no shortage of time saved due from using the code. this is worth mentioning because in order to get the Perfect Neutral Ending, you MUST get STAGE 4 FATE with EVERYONE (except Anguished One, although you would need STAGE 4 FATE with him in order to go on his route Instead of one of the others); Essentially, even with the code, you need to make sure you DON'T neglect the three aforementioned characters Fate Stages, lest you miss out on any given ending you desired

Lastly, regardless of whichever ending you go for, you would still benefit from maxing fate stage for everyone, as reaching stage 3 & 5 for any individual character unlocks a new fusion, some of which are quite useful at the very least while at most you need them to complete the compendium, if that is your desire .

D

Deleted User

OP
1st Update: I am on day 4 (Little over halfway point of game), everything has been working as intended, but there have been two interesting things that occurred (but otherwise pose no threat).

1. Back in Day 1, upon having Joe join your team, Ronaldo shows up in your side roster... Lol. Not sure how or why that happened, and while I have not used him as a Team Leader (Despite being roughly level 5 or so, he had 20+ STR and VIT), his presence has had no impact over the game's stability. Whether or not his presence will create an issue if going for the Egalitarian Route is unclear at this time, but if I am correct and his actual joining you does not create a duplicate, then there should be no problems (But I will test to confirm when the time comes to join a faction).

2. Sometimes in particular battles where you do not have access to all of your allies, there are instances where I have been able to add them to my team anyways; Surprisingly, this has not created any issues when it has happened, and their dying in battle does not trigger game over (whereas the required party members dying would be a condition for failure in some battles).

I am very thrilled this code has been functioning as intended and up until now has not caused any game breaking issues, but I will continue to make sure nothing else goes wrong and report my findings here.

Thanks for reading, and please remember to always make a backup of your saves before applying cheats!

Last edited by ,
Reactions: DrYoshi and ExData7

DrYoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for asking this after almost 4 months of your initial post, but is your code a gateway 3ds code? Do you perhaps have a 3ds ntr plugin of the code for the game? Again sorry to bother you but I'm extremely interested in this.

Reactions: Deleted User

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for asking this after almost 4 months of your initial post, but is your code a gateway 3ds code? Do you perhaps have a 3ds ntr plugin of the code for the game? Again sorry to bother you but I'm extremely interested in this.
It is gateway 3ds format aswell as ctrpf format for using the code.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Gonorrhea used scabs and sores it was super effective!
    Nintendo should do a health PSA like that lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus
    +1
    Only 666 dollars for 24TBs lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Two of these half the price Seagate Barracuda Pro 12TB Internal Hard Drive Performance HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 256MB Cache for Computer Desktop (ST12000DM0007) (Renewed) https://a.co/d/cpVKNo1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    *Renewed. I don't like or trust "renewed, refurbished, reconditioned" anything.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I renewed your wife
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Renewed is like following Psi around on his dates, then when he done doing the deed, he taps me in without her cleaning up first, no thanks
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not being renewed that's unlocking more medical bills from stds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Somethings maybe, but drives are rated in hours, so most likely many hours already on them. I just don't trust em for data. Maybe a used(renewed) car or something be ok tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I like my girls like my car made in 2000
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like my products new, not buying a box of condoms (renewed)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You already learned from buying used condoms from the first kid
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tyrone said it was barley used
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wonder whatever happened to that ownage pranks guy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I dont know why people hate on Starfield, I think its dope. I didn't play it day one, only started it couple weeks ago so maybe they fixed issues with updates already.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft could release a poop simulator and people will say it's shit
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Hold up hooolddd uuupppp, we're less than a week from PM:TTYD releasing and it has not leaked yet? :o Miracles do still exist in this dystopia 🤣
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True. People hated on Fallout 76 at first also, but they still have huge numbers playing online.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is PM:TTYD
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
    I think I played that one
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (i.e. Nintendos' next first party switch title/remake)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meh
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Meh