m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Game saves are working great! Sound and acceleration too.

So save a state, press on reload and wait a minute to load it? Thanks for the great development!

Save -> wait a min, Load -> Wait a min.

You usually have screen notifications which I didn't code yet.

They only take so long to load/save on the non-threaded build, but thats not stable yet and very very very WIP.

Just as a Note: Save games only work if you "Close Content"

Last edited by m4xw,

Shaqattack101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Save -> wait a min, Load -> Wait a min.

You usually have screen notifications which I didn't code yet.

They only take so long to load/save on the non-threaded build, but thats not stable yet and very very very WIP.

Just as a Note: Save games only work if you "Close Content"
Thanks for your help!
So would you suggest to always get the files from this thread and not the appstore?

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not paid for anything.

Actually if I did all the stuff I did for retroarch in office hours, I would have like 2k extra

Sometimes I wonder why some devs do this for free. Especially when I look around the net and see ungrateful, self-centered, entitled users trying to rush devs and/or clucking about their personal needs and life stories when they haven't coded anything a day in their life.

TX has the right idea. There's too much 'devs must slave for free' mentality in the hacking community. Though, I can imagine some tinker a bit as a hobby.

On the plus side, there are plenty of gamers who DO appreciate the work you all do and will sit back and wait, patiently, unless you all ask for feedback on something.

Duhasst0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@m4xw in the streched build im usimg there are issues with audio crackle, i am curious if its a 2.2.0 fw ....

dude the emu just rebooted itself my gf was sitting here with me when it happened and it might do it again...

edit: yo my switch is haunted lol, i should be able to capture this if you like

Last edited by Duhasst0,

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@m4xw in the streched build im usimg there are issues with audio crackle, i am curious if its a 2.2.0 fw ....

dude the emu just rebooted itself my gf was sitting here with me when it happened and it might do it again...
Its a highly unstable build. I have no Idea why you use it

Use the main post....

Reactions: ownedlol

ownedlol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

edit: yo my switch is haunted lol, i should be able to capture this if you like

I mean shit dude, the guy literally posted above saying those builds are for debug and not the end user. Download the build from the OP if you want a stable build.

Last edited by ownedlol,

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sometimes I wonder why some devs do this for free. Especially when I look around the net and see ungrateful, self-centered, entitled users trying to rush devs and/or clucking about their personal needs and life stories when they haven't coded anything a day in their life.

TX has the right idea. There's too much 'devs must slave for free' mentality in the hacking community. Though, I can imagine some tinker a bit as a hobby.

On the plus side, there are plenty of gamers who DO appreciate the work you all do and will sit back and wait, patiently, unless you all ask for feedback on something.

I just want retro myself and no one else did the job.
I could rage all day about that topic tho, but that will only leave me with grey hair

Duhasst0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a highly unstable build. I have no Idea why you use it

Use the main post....

not trying to play was just reporting back what was happening on my end.
i will assume that you already know some of what is going on my bad.... carry on.

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Controls run well in rgui but in game no
yes i have retroarch.cfg in 4DO folder
Can you upload your retroarch.cfg?? @coppertj
will upload with post

@coppertj I can't keep on saying it over and over again, but I need a solution to these problems:

Sorry for the no replies I was just as stumped as all of you were at the issues,

it's a 100% .cfg based issue and I'm going to throw the cfg into my next build of 4do so the default cfg is the fixed cfg.

However for now, in order for controls/video to work you need to go into retroarch Configurations>Load Configuration>the retroarch.cfg you downloaded either in the 4do folder or where-ever.

Also I find putting your roms into the same folder as your bios .bin fixed the no load issue, I've been having problems with this since last night. (however if you move the .bin out of 4do you will need to update config)

Let me know if any of these fixes the issues. Edit- also now that everything is working I still have to get the new stable build ready, everyone using 4do is still using unstable-threaded (haven't had time to upload yet sorry)

Attachments

• retroarch.cfg.zip
    11 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by coppertj,
Reactions: angelhp

ZeroShift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

angelhp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will upload with post

Sorry for the no replies I was just as stumped as all of you were at the issues,

it's a 100% .cfg based issue and I'm going to throw the cfg into my next build of 4do so the default cfg is the fixed cfg.

However for now, in order for controls/video to work you need to go into retroarch Configurations>Load Configuration>the retroarch.cfg you downloaded either in the 4do folder or where-ever.

Also I find putting your roms into the same folder as your bios .bin fixed the no load issue, I've been having problems with this since last night. (however if you move the .bin out of 4do you will need to update config)

Let me know if any of these fixes the issues. Edit- also now that everything is working I still have to get the new stable build ready, everyone using 4do is still using unstable-threaded (haven't had time to upload yet sorry)

Thanks , perfect now run well =)
retroarch Configurations>Load Configuration>the retroarch.cfg with this cfg controls run well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1