Hacking derrek: we also got the #NintendoSwitch TrustZone code!

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii. Maybe DS if you count flash cards.

Technically the Wii U was hacked as soon as it was available too, but Team Twiizers didn't release the exploits due to the damage they did to the Wii. I believe the PSP was hacked fairly soon after it's release as well.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS is quite dead! You haven't seen an influx of really great titles being released for the 3DS for along time now apart from a few limited Nintendo 1st Party titles thrown in, just to keep it a float. Great 3rd Party titles have been dead for a while now..
How long has the 3DS been out now? How long have we had piracy? Hm. Your arguments are very poor.

Last edited by Kioku,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
How long has the 3DS been out now? How long have we had piracy? Hm. Your arguments are very poor.
Not really, when you know what I know ;) I dont really want to continue with this argument with other members because the original guy is just causing unnecessary upset between me and other members that I don't want to argue with, his original comment to me was below the belt that was why this was started. My first comment was my opinion on the subject and tbh I wasn't exactly saying "NO" not never..

Last edited by Reecey,

Ne2buntu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Technically the Wii U was hacked as soon as it was available too, but Team Twiizers didn't release the exploits due to the damage they did to the Wii. I believe the PSP was hacked fairly soon after it's release as well.

I didn't understand how peoples can believe in 2017 that hacked console = death console.

The Wii was hacked so early, and was the biggest success of Nintendo. The Xbox 360 was hacked early (DVD drive firmware hack), and was the biggest success of Microsoft. The PSP was hacked early and was sold very well. Same for the DS (linkers)...

So the theory that would say that an early hacked console will sell badly is totally false and unfounded.

Reactions: Deleted User

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The 3DS is quite dead! You haven't seen an influx of really great titles being released for the 3DS for along time now apart from a few limited Nintendo 1st Party titles thrown in, just to keep it a float. Great 3rd Party titles have been dead for a while now..
that's why i sold mine ages ago. and i don't give 2 shits about the new 2d metroid coming more interested in prime 4 for switch.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
that's why i sold mine ages ago. and i don't give 2 shits about the new 2d metroid coming more interested in prime 4 for switch.
Yeah me too I totally agree! Metroid Prime 4 on the Switch has got me really excited along with Yoshis new game as well.

Last edited by Reecey,

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii was hacked so early, and was the biggest success of Nintendo. The Xbox 360 was hacked early (DVD drive firmware hack), and was the biggest success of Microsoft. The PSP was hacked early and was sold very well. Same for the DS (linkers)...
360 had a bizarrely different problem: The number of "customers" who kept buying replacement consoles when theirs inevitably failed due to manufacturing defects. I know a few people who bought at least 5 360s because of this. (Even after they introduced the extended warranty, which didn't really help much because the refurbished systems were just as broken.)

Last edited by GerbilSoft,
Reactions: Deleted User

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao. A lot of people comparing this to things like FreeShop, when in reality it would allow us to install homebrew to the main menu and many more things. It would more allow things like CFW, which then in turn allow things like FBI/FreeShop. Will he release his work? No. Should we be excited. No.
I really honestly hope that last part was a joke. You couldn't know :rofl2:

Ne2buntu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
360 had a bizarrely different problem: The number of "customers" who kept buying replacement consoles when theirs inevitably failed due to manufacturing defects. I know a few people who bought more than 5 360s because of this. (Even after they introduced the extended warranty, which didn't really help much because the refurbished systems were just as broken.)

True ! But the x360 still has a large catalog of games, which proves (usually) that the console has been a good success.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what about gba.:blink:
i thought gba hacked before its release date.

ShonenJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dead means no games being made and the 3ds not selling. Games are being made and the system sells great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof