OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello Community,

Hope I'm in the right Area.
Of course my switch downloaded an Update but didn't installed it. So is it possible to delete it?
Already tried to clear the cache didn't work.
Factory reset isn't possible without online access(Update)...

Do you know any solution?

Tsubakiandou

Mystery member
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
okay I have to ask, is that the japanese font that is making the characters that way or are you trying to be annoying?
sorry im not trying to be its my computer i have not installed english keyboard on it 
edit: yes japanese input in software

Reactions: Bl4ckeagle
D

Deleted User

sorry im not trying to be its my computer i have not installed english keyboard on it 
edit: yes japanese input in software
oh it's okay if it isn't on purpose. I see lot's of people on different forums that do it on purpose.

Don't worry :P

Reactions: Tsubakiandou

Bl4ckeagle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for your help, stupid me only searched for remove switch update on google. Got a lot of Cisco related stuff :)
With Nintendo Switch it worked like a charm.
Sorry for the unnecessary thread

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh it's okay if it isn't on purpose. I see lot's of people on different forums that do it on purpose.
How did you know about this, I mean I didn't even know that was a thing. Though, I never had seen this before. Just looked like english but with so much space between text. This is how people type in japan if they wanna type english? :unsure:

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How did you know about this, I mean I didn't even know that was a thing. Though, I never had seen this before. Just looked like english but with so much space between text. This is how people type in japan if they wanna type english? :unsure:
It makes sense though. I wonder if it's related to the handful of people I see who end every single sentence with triple commas,,, or ellipses...

khara02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

They are

They are 2 byte codes which are twice as wide as 1 byte codes.
And it is not how we type English texts, but we use them in the process of typing Japanese texts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...