zone97

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does this game work? I have downloaded it twice from different locations. Every time it will crash/freeze in a different location. (at the beginning of the game)

Here was the process and setup

I have an NTSC wii, so every foreign game gets region patched and any updates removed using WUI 1.1
as for the loader, it is set to force NTFS and 002 fix, also tried 002 anti but both crashed.

The game does load and you can play for a few, but it crashes at some point, doesnt seem to be the same point.

oh and using latest gx loader, cios 14, preloader, bootmii ect.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
zone97 said:
Does this game work? I have downloaded it twice from different locations. Every time it will crash/freeze in a different location. (at the beginning of the game)

I have an NTSC wii, so every foreign game gets region patched and any updates removed using WUI 1.1
as for the loader, it is set to force NTFS and 002 fix, also tried 002 anti but both crashed.

The game does load and you can play for a few, but it crashes at some point, doesnt seem to be the same point.

I'm sorry, but...are you even know why you're removing the update and patching the ISO to NTSC? All loaders (Gamma, NeoGamma, SoftChip, GX, CFG-Loader, etc..) ALL jump over the Update-Partition, so you can't and won't update in any case. Also, all loaders can patch the Video-Mode on the fly, and are region-free. So, do me a favour: Get a clean Iso, don't patch it, and delete WUI 1.1 (you don't need it). Welcome to the world of no patching
smile.gif

This maybe help already, otherwise, try the one, this works without any problems. Also, since you're using GX, you're playing it from the HD, right? Play around with the Videopatch-Options, and leave 002-Fix on...it works here without any problems, btw...

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
zone97 said:

I'm sorry, but...are you even know why you're removing the update and patching the ISO to NTSC? All loaders (Gamma, NeoGamma, SoftChip, GX, CFG-Loader, etc..) ALL jump over the Update-Partition, so you can't and won't update in any case. Also, all loaders can patch the Video-Mode on the fly, and are region-free. So, do me a favour: Get a clean Iso, don't patch it, and delete WUI 1.1 (you don't need it). Welcome to the world of no patching
smile.gif

This maybe help already, otherwise, try the Wiisos one, this works without any problems. Also, since you're using GX, you're playing it from the HD, right? Play around with the Videopatch-Options, and leave 002-Fix on...it works here without any problems, btw...

If wiisos is unavaillable try wiiso
smile.gif

zone97

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I reacquired the iso, it is a scrubbed (could be an issue) did not tinker with it. The game went a little further but still crashed. Thanks for the info on the patching. I have been doing it for so long and without issues, I just kept on going.

speendash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It crache for me too ... execpt when i use french boot language (but if i use this otpion there is no sound in the game...)

any solution ?

speendash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it realy suck..
i'm not sure a diferent region will change something... it's weird without sound the game play nice but when there is sound it crache a few second after the in game
(for the sound you have to use on neogamma the option boot language: english it will work but without sound -____- )

speendash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe a cheat can do something about the crache (with sound...).
i play it with no sound (boot language: english) and it work perfectly, what's the probleme with sound in this games X_X

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
supermodchips said:
Ah Pakatus and Blue-K, I would suggest editing out the wii iso sites in your posts before a mod does it for you.
In my opinion, they should stay...they also post release names in this forums, which you only have to Copy-Paste into Google, and that's also what I did here...just a name, not more. It's not that I gave the actuall full adress..still, I put mine out, so that you're happy
tongue.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
With every try you get further? So it crashing not at the same spot, but at the same time? If that's it then it's good protection, or your HDD is crap.

Blue-K said:
[...]
smile.gif
[...]

I agree with you, there's not need to patch .isos for most games, but not all loaders are able to patch video modes. SoftChip and Gecko OS can't, NeoGamma can, and i think configurable and GX can too, maybe others too. But ALL loaders are region free as they are able to play the game in the correct region video mode(=game will work).

aabbccdd

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I really don't understand your problems. I finished the game yesterday on USB Loader GX, and didn't encounter any problems at all. Booted the game up at least 8 times, and it didn't crash once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Roll them little snake eyes in