Hacking Dead Space (on loader)

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can run DSE on an NTSC system with 4.0 under NeoGamma R6 but when in Chapter 2 you're supposed to rivet a grate to a door opening in the P-Sec building.. for one it's impossible to do so the.. whatever they are.. get in and kill you.. when you continue.. you cannot do anything at all just shoot ... you are looking in the opposite direction.. im reburning at slowest speed now to see if this helps otherwise I guess I gotta wait for NTSC which has yet to be released!!!

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
netsliderx said:
I can run DSE on an NTSC system with 4.0 under NeoGamma R6 but when in Chapter 2 you're supposed to rivet a grate to a door opening in the P-Sec building.. for one it's impossible to do so the.. whatever they are.. get in and kill you.. when you continue.. you cannot do anything at all just shoot ... you are looking in the opposite direction.. im reburning at slowest speed now to see if this helps otherwise I guess I gotta wait for NTSC which has yet to be released!!!

What do you mean when you say it's impossible to do? The game freezes, or the rivets just don't rivet? If it's the latter, make sure you've switched to the rivet gun AND are using it's alternate fire mode (twist the remote sideways and the reticle changes). If you don't, you can shoot at the rivets all day but nothing will happen. If you are too slow to rivet the whole thing in place, they will come in, and they will kill the hell out of you (but rest assured, if you're efficient you'll have more than enough time to rivet everything before they get to you). There will be other situations later on in which you have to try to rivet while also shooting bad guys coming at you.

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried alt fire also :/ but why is it that I cannot progress at all after failing at riveting? I just did a sloooow burn and am now running it under NeoGamma r8b3 w/ cIOS rev 14 so.. let's see.. I also started a brand new game file.

genericaccount20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PAL version running on 3.2u NTSC Wii using cIOS38rev10 using the always stable CFG USB Loader. All default options... w/ force NTSC. Had to turn off force english to get audio. No other options set. Works great.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
works perfectly i use a PAL version on a 3.2U console in USB Loader CFG with force NTSC enabled and it works fine im on cioscorps v1 if that matters to you
wink.gif
and on cios rev 14 but load this on 223 m-load

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NTSC Wii (SM 4.1) playing PAL iso.
Game works flawlessly for me, cIOS 249 rev 14. Loaded w/ CoverFloader. Force NTSC, Error _002 Fix enabled.

Great game, highly recommended!

jaysc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't work perfectly for me some reason. The first time, it could load up the next are while the audio looped and the second time, it fully crashed. Before that though, there was an audio loop again as well.

Using USB load GX with pal wii and the game is wii. i've also just recently updated to Cios rev 14. The loader is using default setting for the game.

Any ideas? Would really like to play a constant game without starting from the beginning of the chapter.

kirokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im running this on 4.2 u with neogamma r8 beta 3, burned verbatim dvd-r at the lowest speed.

Everything works fine except the audio doesn't work

zone97

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well after burning disc at 16x and playing that way, all is well but i really wish there was a way to play this from the usb loader. I still think there is an cios conflict somewhere causing the lock up. as the pal locked as well as the ntsc, 2 different releases should have the same issue.

goku21temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohh btw , just switching off and on again the hdd fixes any crash for me ... i have it in mp3 and muramasa that the mmusic stops and the next room/screen isn´t loade after that...when turning the hdd back on the musiic starts again and everything loads fine...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
goku21temp said:
ohh btw , just switching off and on again the hdd fixes any crash for me ... i have it in mp3 and muramasa that the mmusic stops and the next room/screen isn´t loade after that...when turning the hdd back on the musiic starts again and everything loads fine...

you might have a spindown problem if thats the case

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kirokun said:
Im running this on 4.2 u with neogamma r8 beta 3, burned verbatim dvd-r at the lowest speed.

Everything works fine except the audio doesn't work

Try to set the language to console default instead of Auto Force. I want to know if that changes anything.

darghoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Try to set the language to console default instead of Auto Force. I want to know if that changes anything.

I just got it to run with sound for the first time by setting it to console default. I loaded it with Neogamma R7, cIOS 249 rev 14. Thanks!

Of course...it gave me a disc read error a few minutes in but that could be a smudge on the DVD or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==