Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrule Shield

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh please. Kaphotics never does anything of significance. He's either advertising someone else's work, posing someone else's work as his own indirectly, or otherwise trying to get attention. Now that I think about it, smea is all about attention too, but at least he has the ability to actually do something.

You're kidding, right?
The one who practically discovered all the BW/2 scripting commands, and often aids people new to the Pokemon hacking scene?
The inventor of KeySAV, major ROM researcher, and much, much more?
That Kaphotics?
One word:
Wow.

Reactions: popeel1

Simon Blackquill

Trophies
XP
Country
surprisingly not.. thats the first time i've seen something get blocked for a move..

Light of Ruin and Diamond Storm Smeargles are blocked yet they will legitimately use the move in the future. There is a blacklist unreleased of items, moves, abilities and Pokemon online.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
There is a blacklist unreleased of items, moves, abilities and Pokemon online.

Yup, above post is 100% thoroughly true.

So let's move on before we get more Leo-like nightmarish posts.

(no offense Leowal, really, but users that been around will get my point;
about the mayhem of quadruple posts, incessant whining and whatever not.
I acknowledge that you're better now, but for the sake of all, such history shall not repeat.)

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, above post is 100% thoroughly true.

So let's move on before we get more Leo-like nightmarish posts.

(no offense Leowal, really, but users that been around will get my point;
about the mayhem of quadruple posts, incessant whining and whatever not.
I acknowledge that you're better now, but for the sake of all, such history shall not repeat.)
I'm alot better now. I post less, I dont double or tripple post; I add stuff to my previous post if I was the last one to post. I dojt spam anymore.

Reactions: Queno138

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm alot better now. I post less, I dont double or tripple post; I add stuff to my previous post if I was the last one to post. I dojt spam anymore.
you want diancie az floette and latios latias megastones

send your copy of pokemon to me in netherlands with money so i could send it back and ill fix it for you

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you want diancie az floette and latios latias megastones

send your copy of pokemon to me in netherlands with money so i could send it back and ill fix it for you
Thanks for the offer, but I am already sending it to @MjnMichael (sorry if I didnt say it right) because I dont like buying/sending things out of the US. And he has offered it completely free. Thanks again for the offer though ;)

Cindakil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi to everyone!!

I have a problem and I hope that someone can help me :)

I'm out of home for the Holly Week and I forgot my serial number of PowerSaves at home.

I tried to contact to Datel (Codejunkies) but they are ignoring me.

Can someone says me hi serial number/Email to use it this week? As you know, the serial number are "engaged" to an email and this works with all the devices that you want.

I hope that someone can give me his serial number, you have to hink that I can't delete it or modify.

Thanks in advance

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
btw can someone explain me how the wondercard modifier works.
i always get pokemons to high is there a lvl code????

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It can be a little confusing. First off, apply the master ball item modifier cheat. Then quit powersaves and start the game. While in game, you discard master balls until it equals the Pokedex number of the Pokemon you want (no diancie, hoopa, or volcanion though.) Once you have done that, save the game. Go back into Powersaves and apply the wonder card modifier. Then go pick up your Pokemon.

The stats and levels are all random. You can't change that. They always will have only one move (hidden power.)

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

no, what you can do is just keep soft resetting till you get a low level you want. what i do is i only use the method to get the pokemon and (if breedable) breed it in order to make it as i want it to be.

obviously that doesnt work on legendaries or the few the dont breed, so again soft reset is all i can say.

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi to everyone!!

I have a problem and I hope that someone can help me :)

I'm out of home for the Holly Week and I forgot my serial number of PowerSaves at home.

I tried to contact to Datel (Codejunkies) but they are ignoring me.

Can someone says me hi serial number/Email to use it this week? As you know, the serial number are "engaged" to an email and this works with all the devices that you want.

I hope that someone can give me his serial number, you have to hink that I can't delete it or modify.

Thanks in advance

I can PM you one of my License keys.

Gender change code please. :yaynds:

Feburary 14: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/02/mythical_pokemon_diancie_confirmed_for_x_and_y Diancie will be available this month!!

Quote from the site: Leaked screens from last year made it likely the character would therefore also be distributed in Pokémon X & Y; it's since been confirmed the 'mon will be available as a serial code in the April edition of CoroCoro Magazine in Japan. WE SHOULD SEE A DIANCIE CODE ON POWERSAVES WITHIN A COUPLE DAYZ!!
April 12: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/87728/20140412/pokemon-x-and-y-diancie.htm

Reactions: Stoned

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you recommend pirating instead of using your real cart. Cool (;-_-)

Actually, that tool is not just for use with pirated ROMs. The flash cart program will ask for you to insert the retail cart and it will download the save. There are several iterations of this program. The one that he is linking to creates a FTP server that interfaces with the computer through a standard FTP client. You can download and upload a save using the client.

The original version of the program worked with Slot 2 flash carts thereby bypassing the need for a FTP server. The save was downloaded to the Slot 2 device and could be rewritten back to the cart or written to a microSD card to be edited using Pokegen. However, once the original DS units disappeared, they converted the program to work with units that no longer had Slot 2 on them. I personally use this method along with a GBA flash cart. It is worth mentioning that starting with Pokemon Soul Silver and on, the first iteration of this program could not find the save in order to download it off of the cart. An updated version was released that could find them.

Now that does not mean that it can't be used for piracy, but it can be used with legitimate carts (which is what I have and use it for.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You guys probably wearing winter jackets when in 60's in Cali.