Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Datel can suck a D...theres got to be a spy on here or something? Cannot believe they removed them codes because someone complained-what about previous Generations!?

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was lucky I got Diancie when it was still available. Disappointed that I never ended up getting the stones or the Floette though. :( ah well. At least I have Diancie, which is better than nothing.

dsdavis6

Trophies
XP
Country
Datel can suck a D...theres got to be a spy on here or something? Cannot believe they removed them codes because someone complained-what about previous Generations!?

I seriously doubt it was because anti hack pokemon fans complained. They're obviously taking it quite seriously to have pulled these so quickly again. I imagine it is Nintendo related

Reactions: BvanBart

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
There are different ways of taking the same thing to court, datel *might* win but if they didn't and had to pay all the legal costs it wouldn't be very good for them! it's likely Nintendo would try to take them to court for something along the lines of "revealing company secrets" and claiming that they are damaging Nintendo/game freaks work by enabling future features to be used.....they would probably win with something like that, but not if they complained about people getting stuff that is already available in game. Nintendo and datel both know which battles are worth fighting, datel wouldn't just roll over if they thought they could win the argument legally

Izen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a lot of undue complaining. We were using Datel's services in a way they didn't want us to by "hacking" their software, so they stopped us. That's reasonable.

The removal of the codes in the first place is rather questionable, though. Complaining about that still makes sense.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
There is a lot of undue complaining. We were using Datel's services in a way they didn't want us to by "hacking" their software, so they stopped us. That's reasonable.

The removal of the codes in the first place is rather questionable, though. Complaining about that still makes sense.

That whole post was rather contradictory .....:P

If its not a cheating device,why is there cheat codes on it?!

Of course its a cheat device-disguised as a Save Back Up

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone find it ironic we were cheating the cheaters (datel). Congratz to anyone who was able to get the event Pokemon/items before they were completly removed.

The days of making custom codes, will we never see such devices/programs ever again?

Scorpiopt

Trophies
XP
Country
add codes removes codes something seriously fucked is happening, the problem is that currently they have monopoly in codes there are no alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Heheh