Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got mine in a few days ago, and I have to say its been working great so far. I haven't ran into any issues with it not reading any of my games including animal crossing and pokemon x

I suggest emailing them. I emailed them two days ago about an encounter code for the forbidden 3 and havent heard a response since then, to be fair it was a sunday and monday was a work holiday as well.

D

Deleted User

I suggest emailing them. I emailed them two days ago about an encounter code for the forbidden 3 and havent heard a response since then, to be fair it was a sunday and monday was a work holiday as well.

I'm curious; did you email [email protected] or is there another email I'm unaware of?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i emailed them many times, and sometimes they have answered me.
the e-mail i used are: [email protected] and [email protected] and of course the one dateldesign :)
please ask also for AZ floette model!
If you manage to get your hands on it clone one for me (:

Also try calling them if you waited 2-3 business days. Dont expect an immediate response, they are people too.

DRWS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Powersaves is not a RAM editing device. It can't be used to create encounters or change the behavior of the game in any way. At best it could be used to edit Pokemon in the party or storage.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Powersaves is not a RAM editing device. It can't be used to create encounters or change the behavior of the game in any way. At best it could be used to edit Pokemon in the party or storage.
I'm fully aware of this. I also suggested in the email to add them into the PC box of the game if possible. I was mentioning encounter as one of other ways of acquiring them, I could care less how its done as long as the result is the same.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Things that are possible and can be requested to be implemented:
(all these are in party)

01. Select Max IVs
02. Select different Nature
03. Select Change Species (though this would be a bad hack, unless abilities are changed)
04. Select change ability
05. select "Hidden Ability" Byte
06. select "Nicknamed off" (useful when you change species, and nicknamed it against species name)
07. select "Fateful Encounter Flag"
08. select "location"
09. select "ball captured in"
10. select "Form"
(imagine having Megas outside battle. I also believe AZ's floette is another form, not a different pokemon)

With above said.
Go chain fishing for a shiny.
Change it to whatever species you want.
Trade it out and back for pokedex entry.

(because it's not a RAM hack, it can't create shiny encounters, or make something shiny.
Simply change something shiny to another creature)

FadeTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Things that are possible and can be requested to be implemented:
(all these are in party)

01. Select Max IVs
02. Select different Nature
03. Select Change Species (though this would be a bad hack, unless abilities are changed)
04. Select change ability
05. select "Hidden Ability" Byte
06. select "Nicknamed off" (useful when you change species, and nicknamed it against species name)
07. select "Fateful Encounter Flag"
08. select "location"
09. select "ball captured in"
10. select "Form"
(imagine having Megas outside battle. I also believe AZ's floette is another form, not a different pokemon)

With above said.
Go chain fishing for a shiny.
Change it to whatever species you want.
Trade it out and back for pokedex entry.

(because it's not a RAM hack, it can't create shiny encounters, or make something shiny.
Simply change something shiny to another creature)

yes AZ floette is a special form, like the red flower floette or the yellow one.
some people believes that the model of az floette exists in the game ONLY because there is the cutscene, so it is not a playable pokemon (like the pokewood studios if you know what i mean) but i personally think (or, i hope) it is playable. because the GL thumbnail page have a fifth thumbnail for floette only, instead of 4, so if they did that it is because they condiered az floette to be tradable, and so playable. otherwise they would have not done that. and, if so, as EVERY single pokemon have a shiny form, AZ floette has a shiny form (to be seen, even if it will never be released)

that said, we have to ask to people like smealum if AZ floette is playable or if it gives errors/turn into bad egg. if it has a box miniature and if it is storable in the bank, and so on

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
yes AZ floette is a special form, like the red flower floette or the yellow one.
some people believes that the model of az floette exists in the game ONLY because there is the cutscene, so it is not a playable pokemon (like the pokewood studios if you know what i mean) but i personally think (or, i hope) it is playable. because the GL thumbnail page have a fifth thumbnail for floette only, instead of 4, so if they did that it is because they condiered az floette to be tradable, and so playable. otherwise they would have not done that. and, if so, as EVERY single pokemon have a shiny form, AZ floette has a shiny form (to be seen, even if it will never be released)

that said, we have to ask to people like smealum if AZ floette is playable or if it gives errors/turn into bad egg. if it has a box miniature and if it is storable in the bank, and so on

I managed to get Pokestudios pokemon to be playable actually.
Conditions are: it has to be in your battle box, and only can battle friends.
You can hack them to be "Downloaded Tournaments" Opponent's Pkm in PWT also, for the record.

Their models were past Genesect, after the "egg" and "bad egg" locations;
to my recollection, Smealum confirmed there's nothing past Hoopa/Volcanion, hence I believe it's a form, not a separate creature that is "unplayable" like Pokestar mons.

*Unplayable as in you can't venture the entire game with it.
I believe it will be a separate event, perhaps after AZ movie or AZ anime feature, like Meloetta.

FadeTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I managed to get Pokestudios pokemon to be playable actually.
Conditions are: it has to be in your battle box, and only can battle friends.
You can hack them to be "Downloaded Tournaments" Opponent's Pkm in PWT also, for the record.

Their models were past Genesect, after the "egg" and "bad egg" locations;
to my recollection, Smealum confirmed there's nothing past Hoopa/Volcanion, hence I believe it's a form, not a separate creature that is unplayable like Pokestar mons.

yep i know that, because i did that too.
but i would like to have an AZ floette playable in every single modes, story mode included. that would be really cool, so this is why we have to check if it is like that or like pokestar studios
and of course, would be cool to see her shiny texture :D i've asked to smealum many times but he did not answered me

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
yep i know that, because i did that too.

Just curious, which program did you use? I used the program I created hehe.

but i would like to have an AZ floette playable in every single modes, story mode included. that would be really cool, so this is why we have to check if it is like that or like pokestar studios
and of course, would be cool to see her shiny texture :D i've asked to smealum many times but he did not answered me

yeah I'll like it to be playable everywhere.

If Datel grants us the codes as we requested (I already sent them an e-mail),
we'll see them soon :)

FadeTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just curious, which program did you use? I used the program I created hehe.

yeah I'll like it to be playable everywhere.

If Datel grants us the codes as we requested (I already sent them an e-mail),
we'll see them soon :)

i did that times ago, if i remember right i used pokegen with a genesect, than changed with a hex editor the number of the pkm file and then used a site to send it via gts.
also i had to use a pc everywhere code and i stored them to the battle box directly. i used also an action replay code to avoid the step-count for the eggs while testing it. :)

D

Deleted User

Hey guys! Does someone have the setup file for the latest version of the Powersaves software? Can't get their site to load for days..

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
now i am interested, i don't care about the perfect IV that much , because sometime i aim for the Hidden power that can't be obtain by the perfect 31 IV
i am pokemon breeder and have dozen of boxes filled with 5-6 IV Kalos breed pokemon , so that very good news for me

now, i am afraid GF will release soon a new update maybe to patch the powersave editor , because they know about it

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
I really only care about shiny status and max IV, ev's you can just super train so whatever. IVs are stupid.

edit: so this doesn't work with the digital saves? I can't just load the saves into powersav then?

I lost a 130 hour animal crossing save file due to a bad sd card, and I would love to edit my shit back to where I was so I don't have to play another 130 hours. It's why I haven't started up the game in months :(

if it doesn't work on 7.x good don't want any cheaters online like the DS Days (yes i was a cheater back then but it's more fun/challenging for people who want's to ruin that?

Unless people are playing online with inf hp or something (not possible) why do you give a shit how someone else plays their game? If you're online, you likely have close to max ivs, and if they do too, what difference does it make. 5iv or 6iv is like 1-2 stat points at most, not something you lose to because of a stat advantage. So, the question is, how is it functionally different? One person spends hours doing a boring thing and one person skips it, but on your end, all you see is the pokemon and the fight. It's so fucking petty.

chrisluna413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like PokeCheck is eating dust.
How so?

Thank God.... I dont play pokemon but im glad this happened so all the pokemon fans will stop crying about how they dont want the 3ds to get hacked because it will ruin one single game.
You're not making any sense, kid.

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    +1
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah Ken I have 3 Samsung Phones now and honestly all 3 feel about the same
    A35 a S23 FE S24 Ultra lol
    Camera is about the only thing that legit separates them, unless you play games on your phone....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.