Sandisk8GBC2.PNG

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is no point in posting this until you collect all the data onto your first post and there is actually a fair amount of data!

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
(Groans) Fine, ill do the test and upload soon.

Edit:sorry i tried it but, the program froze and would not work.
Running
Home Premium 7 64 bit
Quadcore i5 2.27 GHZ
4Gb ram
Direct X 11

Wonder why it would not work.

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kevan said:
Wonder why it would not work.

There is a delay when you start the benchmark that makes it look like it froze but if you wait for a bit it should work. At least for me it did.

RedBaron said:
QUOTE(zero383 @ Oct 19 2010, 03:00 PM) The most important spec when looking for a good memory card is access time which this benchmark does not show.
Yes I agree but I compare how fast it takes to reach full speed as an indicator but it would be good to have that result, do you know of a program that will give us that

Try HDTune. I use that for benchmarking my HDD's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't care about the square screen it's just nice to hold something you don't have to stretch your arms a foots length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if you want a big display or in my case screen mirror it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the go tho I meant, I use my 10" tablet and a Bluetooth controller for retro gaming while sitting on my porch or on long car rides sometimes. Easier on my eyes than the Switch screen.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My point is we already have enough shit with big displays having something pocketable with up to ps2 would be fine on the go
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken unless the games are made for that screen size most suck on a screen that size... Having a square screen and being brighter and higher res helps but it's not a cure all, text is tiny bullets are tiny, your.... Well lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can stretch to fit probably it's not all bad that they make it seem to be
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People always yap about oh but you loose pixels but yeah it won't look awful either
    I like filters :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Filters are why you don't go on 2nd dates
    Lol nahhh it's because I usually get what they want on the first date lol
    I swear if I hear "I don't usually do this on the first date" on more time... I am going to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought you McDonald's even tho you lied about your pics I still deserve this
    No no continue, I hear these things women say so often I decided to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I tried that new Pepsi lime it just taste like pepsi
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    With lime, right?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just pepsi lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's D-Days 80th anniversary today
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I drink the Coke with lime all the time, in my Spiced rum (Captain Morgans) I hate pepsi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably better just to jizz a lime squeeze inside it
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    volvic > anything else
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My piss is water
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://computers.woot.com/offers/linksys-dual-band-mesh-wifi-6-router-10?utm_medium=share&utm_so...