8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
So last year when my grandfather died. I didn't find out til it was too late - for me to goto the funeral. The person who called was a cousin I hadn't talked to for 5 years. In the background when she called I can hear my mom saying 'Why you calling him for!' along with one of my other cousins saying the exact same thing.
Now just a year and 5 days after my grandfathers death my brother has a baby. I find out yet again from that cousin who called me the frist time. But this time in an email with a have you seen the pictures...
Now my MOM has an excuse for not wanting to talk to me but my brother doesn't...
About to go check my mailbox hoping for some pictures of my nephew.
so pissed off and so sad at the same time.
SIGH...

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
so only two pictures one from the cousin who told me another from the relative who mailed me...

strange the way life goes

when I was 15 I got hit by lightning and had the best orgasm I'ver ever had to date. But because I got hit by lightning a concerned neighbour took me to the hospital and had me checked out. thankfully there was no damage. But they did find lung cancer and heart disease...
they told me that I needed a heart transplant and that it would cost me $250 000 they also told me that my life expectancy was less than three months they didn't do anything for the cancer for fear of complications to the heart then.
A year later I am having experimental vacuum laser surgery, coincidentaly the same thing they used on my appendix (later).
anyways the lung cancer was directly related to my parents smoking. They both stopped when they heard (my mom still probably has that last cigarette in the freezer). My dad just went cold turkey, he gained like 50 lbs but no more smoking...
so I am missing a chunk of lung but still have the cancer. and could literally die tomorrow...
gotta watch the stress (goosebumps)

back to the lightning strike, that wonderful strike changed my life quite literally...
If I hadn't been hit I wouldn't have known about the cancer or heart problems (as long as I am alive I'll have my original heart).
If I hadn't been hit I wouldn't later search for sexual experiences that would give me an orgasm as good as that hit of lightning...
and yes the second time I got hit by lightning on purpose, it didn't do a damn thing but melt my shoes and watch band (thankfully the scar from the band disappered with a sun tan)
because of that crusade of sex I realized that being stuck in redneck conservative shit hole wasn't where I wanted to be, at least not sexually.
Yes I have done the whole rigmarole of drugs and other things ("You've done that!" "you tried that!" is a tired and annoying saying from my sexual partners)
But for that type of orgasm I'd do pretty much anything
So when I told my parents about my sexuality (really Its not a choice it just is...)(SIGH)
I was expecting A different response then (my dad) "you are no longer my son..." (my mom) "Only talk to me when you get sick I don't want to hear about anything else."
Years of my sending mail to them to have it returned and being hung up on when I call, have turned me sour on them, but the important mail I could always get delivered through my brother or godmother...
So when my brother has yet to tell me about his first born kid when he has known about mine for twelve years well... pisses me off (yeah the parents turned that letter away and thus do not know that his kid is not their first grandkid) at least that was what he told me... And now I wonder if he was just playing nice.

I would probably be working on a farm no less then 50 kilometers from my parents house had I not been hit by lightning and worse married the first girl who told me she loved me.

Now I know more about sex then 18 of my relatives together, have quite literally had sex with over 10000 people (not the number of times just the number of people)
and for some reaseon I am letting this--- nephew thing almost put me in the hospital (the boyfriend thinks I stayed home to do my taxes which actually only took me 20 minutes to do while waiting at the doctors office today)
Thanks to this I get to spend the next couple of months watching my diet and checking my stats whenenver I can get away (the boyfrind just doesn't get this -the fact I have to do it behind his back is enough to tell me he is not someone to marry)

So back to my meditation and hoping the hell I don't need to write more cleansing stuff like this
oops can't forget the awful tasting meds yeah(sarcasm)

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so no pics, used a registered letter to check if my brother was and is actualy interested in communicating with me (apparently he isn't -still hasn't picked up the congrats card yet). the phone number he gave me goes to some guy named Jesse (same name as his girlfreind/baby mama but she doesn't sound like that).
Still nothing from my mom saying hey your an uncle. Beginning to think that I owe my cousin a big thankyou as she seems to be the only one talking to me right now.
Damn the heart monitor just went off again, must calm down...

side note - I just realized i spent a good chunk of time helping someone who I told to screw off in another topic, even worse sound like they are a big freaking liar- I hate liars, really is that hard to tell the truth or is it that some people need to sound more important...
Okay calming down...

I know being left out of the loop is not really that big a deal but emotionally this hurts.
Its making me question my entire life and well I am kinda proud of how far i've gone and how long I've managed to stay alive.
I should probably be taking this a lot less seroiusly...

Anyone with a similar situation? how did you handle it?

wow I still need to calm down. dang family!

claudekennilol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what you're talking about. The first post didn't make any sense. I didn't read anything after that 'cause I couldn't understand your first post.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to go seek professional help, seriously. If what you're saying is true (and I don't doubt it isn't), then you need someone who is qualified to help to talk to, not the Internet. Or else you'll keep getting replies like "I'm 12 years old and what is this?"

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after reading the first post I don't understand much.

When you say sexuality, are you homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual

Must be a horrible life

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm guessing your choices are at odds with your parents limitations on acceptance.

You have my sympathy.

All I can say, is at least life hasn't shit on you. Seems like you could have died more than once already. But haven't.

You can pick your friends, you can't pick your family.

I don't have any bright ideas/solutions though. The sooner that you pretend they have all died, the sooner you will likely start feeling better.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CyrusBlue said:
rastsan said:
when I was 15 I got hit by lightning and had the best orgasm I've ever had to date.

Wait what?

I get hit with lightning and it burns.
You get hit with lightning and have an orgasm.

Some people have all the luck.

It all depends on the conditions, the are innumerable variables.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
No, no, no... MY brother still has yet to tell me about his son. That I am an uncle.
Just my cousin and my grandmother talking to me. (I think the cousin is keeping tabs on me cause my grandmother asked her- just not sure).

And yes I am bisexual.

My mom doesn't want to know about me... Hence the returned mail, hung up phone calls.
My grandmother knows about her great grandkid and agrees with me. That knowing about your first grandkid is kinda important. whether my mom wants to know or not. My grandmother was quite unhappy when my mom left the mail I sent to her -through my grandma- unopened.

Literally back in 1998 and I quote from the towns only flower shop .... "she said those can't be for me my oldest is gay and my youngest has already told me he didn't send those so take them back I don't want them or think they are for me."
The florist offered to refund my money (the florist and I were friends - I helped her set up a very successful pot-pourri business).
I called my godmother up and told her... she just laughed and said was that your joke...
I told her I wasn't joking and got her help me get my mom on the phone. My mom literally hung up on me the second after I said Hi...

And so....
Here I am years later looking after my boyfriends nephews like they are my own kids. Quite literally not knowing if my kid is doing well. just knowing I have one...
Sigh...

Wishing I had done things differently.

Keeping myself calm and wondering why my brother is unlisted....

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, I can't believe you topped my ex-boyfriend's story, and he went through some crazy shit too including a brain tumor and growing up without his father because he was in prison, and a whole bunch of stuff. Congratulations! That's quite the achievement. (Also part of the reason why I'd never date a guy again.)

As far as your life goes, I hope it gets better for you, I really do. Good luck!

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only read the part where you said you fucked 10,000+ different people, meaning if you're 40 you've had sex pretty much every day with a different person. Beginning on your twelfth birthday.

calling major BS on this, the whole thing is definitely a lie.

CyrusBlue said:
rastsan said:
when I was 15 I got hit by lightning and had the best orgasm I've ever had to date.
Wait what?
I get hit with lightning and it burns.
You get hit with lightning and have an orgasm.
Some people have all the luck.

LOL convention of people who got hit by lightning
or was it the liar convention..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/AjP7B2QFB9E?si=5qT8Ov9brYiIhoGi