Damn... rage...QUITTERS!

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My favorite ragequit in history was at my buddies house, me and him were just 1v1ing on SSB melee. I forget exactly what happened but it was 3 stock, my buddy was kicking my ass, and I just turned shit around and won. This is after I won like...a crapton of matches already and he was already pretty mad.

He smashed his fan, punched a hole in his wall, and then raged out of his house to my other buddies house (who lives close by). The whole time I was just laughing my ASS off considering if I should call and warn my friend that he was about to get a very, very upset visitor. Buuut I figured the surprise would be funnier.

Good times.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I am proudly a rage quitter (but only with children under the age of 9).
NSMB on the ds wireless play - (always does this) He grabs a fireflower or turtle shell waits for me to catch all the stars then traps me somehow and shoots the stars outta me for the purpose of getting them for himself one after the other he just keeps using this tactic over and over then complains when no one wants to play with him (he also is a rage quitter if he doesn't win... lost 1 ds and 1 dsi that way- literally thrown the ground).
Which as you guys know the same predictive strategy that always lets them win is boring. "but why don't you wanna play with me?".....whiney whiney...moan groan...

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
now that I think about it, my bro ragequitted on me once and went crying to my mom because I "Cheated".
It was when I was using my crappy DSLinker cart. with NO cheat support
rolleyes.gif

Even one of my friends ragequitted when I finally beat him in a game of mario slam basketball. He also said he had all stuff with all cheats too. you can't have that unless you lost multiple times in multiplayer. he had Full count wins and zero losses.
rolleyes.gif

My bro ragequits on me all the time.
One time with brawl he ragequitted because I was cheap with using toon links arrows to snipe him while he was almost out of the stage.
He finally managed to stop beating me up with the controller when he lost, though I just want my fair share of wins.
closedeyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5cgll8v7iA