Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Had to spoiler them. There were 9.... And was too lazy to resize em'. Just used ImageShack,
Sorry if they were blurry. I couldn't keep the camera steady xDD

Converse:
1002838m.jpg
1002839.jpg

1002840c.jpg
1002843.jpg

Nike:
1002844.jpg
1002845b.jpg

1002846.jpg
1002847.jpg
1002848.jpg

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like someone just said above me taxes in california are 9.25%. Its not gonna be as low sa it was in New York. But the tax rate can fluctuate in different areas of california.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tax in West Virginia is only 6%. Too bad WV is ranked 49 or 50 in all the good things such as healthcare. Also not that many business because the state taxes them to hell and back.

Dr Eggman

I am THE Eggman.
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hehe, i'm also in Ontario. And with that new frickin' harmonized tax next year? Damn.

That's why I love to visit my aunt in Pennsylvania, and go shopping. A 360 is REALLY 289.99, not the 289 + ~$37 tax. (forgot they lowered it to 13%
glare.gif
)

But i really feel sorry for others, like in England. They pay the same, sometimes more except IN POUNDS.
And that 19% tax in NZ? I thought it was bad here!

Bent

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My wife is from Ontario (and still living there until we can get this damn paperwork finished.) I'm from Michigan, and our sales tax is 6%, plus any food except prepaired food at a restaurant is tax free. So if you go to the grocery store, depending on what you buy there can be no tax whatsoever. My wife avoids shopping over in Ontario if at all possible for this very reason. It really adds up.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't remember who said this, but I have a quote book from forums online I find funny. This fits PERFECTLY.

QUOTE said:
Everyone says America is cheap, It's not. Lets say you buy a $1 lollipop (yes, a lollipop.) Now, tax in California is... lets see... 8.25%. Tax would then equal... let's see... 0.1212 repeating. It rounds to the nearest tax cent up, so instead of paying 12 cents you'd be paying 13 cents. IT'S CHEAP I TELL YOU!

the_joeba

Trophies
Website
www.comicofrevelation.com
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely can not believe that I'm the first to point this out. We have to PAY for our health care. Insurance without assistance can easily be $400/month/person for someone in good health. An employer might cut that expense in half, but there is always out of pocket expense that has to be paid as well. I would gladly pay triple our taxes to be given good health coverage.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iffy which state you from!?

I am from Canada, and I think healthcare is convered... At least I think it is x). I am gonna ask my parents...

Yea, I thought our taxes were bad... Just reading more about other places, it seems soo expensive *_*

One reason why I am gonna go to New Jersey. Taxes are somewhat low... But one thing is for sure, taxes are lower then Canada's. But I just can't remember the city we go to xP

Tropicana, the 12% tax. How cna you enjoy it!? Go to Buffalo, Newyork for me... You can buy waaaaay more things with $100CAD in Buffalo, Newyork than Canada. The tax in Ontario is 13%. It boosts the cost of whatever I buy... I think the taxes for books are 8% or was it 5% but all I know is that they may be planning on increasing the taxes for books to 13%.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Splych said:
Iffy which state you from!?

I am from Canada, and I think healthcare is convered... At least I think it is x). I am gonna ask my parents...

Yea, I thought our taxes were bad... Just reading more about other places, it seems soo expensive *_*

One reason why I am gonna go to New Jersey. Taxes are somewhat low... But one thing is for sure, taxes are lower then Canada's. But I just can't remember the city we go to xP

Tropicana, the 12% tax. How cna you enjoy it!? Go to Buffalo, Newyork for me... You can buy waaaaay more things with $100CAD in Buffalo, Newyork than Canada. The tax in Ontario is 13%. It boosts the cost of whatever I buy... I think the taxes for books are 8% or was it 5% but all I know is that they may be planning on increasing the taxes for books to 13%.

If you hadn't noticed, I was being sarcastic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    TaylorMaria @ TaylorMaria: Thanks to Cyberspace Hack Pro, I was able to recover my stolen bitcoin worth $47,000. Their...