Hacking CycloDsi Pics !! fresh from china!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Exaltys said:
Using it for watching movies just seems silly because of the screen. Ebooks seem silly because the screen is again really small. Music playing seems silly because a DS is pretty big.

+1 it's a waste of time adding these features i never use them and they are buggy anyway on the dstwo, i have a ipod for music lol it would look real stupid carrying around a dsixl with headphones attached to it in public XD

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care how late in the game this comes. This opens the door for DSiware hacking and that's pretty damn exciting.

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Using it for watching movies just seems silly because of the screen. Ebooks seem silly because the screen is again really small. Music playing seems silly because a DS is pretty big.
o wow now everything is silly cuz the big Cylodsi is here i listen to music using my ds lite it fits in my pocket that does not seen that big also if people see movies in cellphones with smaller screen that a DS why is it wrong to use the ds for movies

Pliskron said:
I don't care how late in the game this comes. This opens the door for DSiware hacking and that's pretty damn exciting.
yes it is BUT IT SURE IS LATE i cant wait to use the dsi shitty camera to do who knows what

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, too late, because the 3DS will clearly be cracked as soon as it's launched and nobody will ever play on a regular DS from then on.

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
QUOTE said:
o wow now everything is silly cuz the big Cylodsi is here i listen to music using my ds lite it fits in my pocket that does not seen that big also if people see movies in cellphones with smaller screen that a DS why is it wrong to use the ds for movies

Pliskron said:
yes it is BUT IT SURE IS LATE i cant wait to use the dsi shitty camera to do who knows what
TC actually made a smart move. By releasing the Card so near to the 3DS's release, they have maximized the possibility of the vulnerability still been on the 3DS when it's release.
I wont be easy to reverse engineer this so it's possible that Ninty wont even now how to patch it until the 3DS comes out and therefore the 3DS could be hacked on launch day.
biggrin.gif
S:
My 2 cents

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ThePowerOutage said:
Stevetry said:
QUOTE said:

Pliskron said:
TC actually made a smart move. By releasing the Card so near to the 3DS's release, they have maximized the possibility of the vulnerability still been on the 3DS when it's release.
I wont be easy to reverse engineer this so it's possible that Ninty wont even now how to patch it until the 3DS comes out and therefore the 3DS could be hacked on launch day.
biggrin.gif
S:
My 2 cents

Nintendo could have designed the 3DS from scratch.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1Player said:
they never said dsi mode will work on commerical roms..homebrew only
They hope to add compatibility in the future.

QUOTE(ThePowerOutage @ Dec 13 2010, 07:31 PM) TC actually made a smart move. By releasing the Card so near to the 3DS's release, they have maximized the possibility of the vulnerability still been on the 3DS when it's release.
Although I get the feeling this might not work as well as hoped for, I'd actually had similar thoughts for a long time.

4,500th post.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Pliskron said:

first someone has to decrypt the dsi-ware... which *might* happen. then they would need to gain access to the nand, which they don't have yet. you can not read/write to the sd slot once code in slot-1 executes, it locks out. so even if it gets decrypted, if they don't have nand access it won't do any good, unless they find a way to run it off the flash kit microsd card itself.

i really don't see dsi-ware being playable anytime soon.

@ThePowerOutage: i knew the dsi mode was hacked about a year ago and i knew that cyclods had this card coming out 2 months ago. it makes more sense that they released it now because it doesn't run dsi mode on the 3ds. i mean, if a bunch of us knew about this stuff i'm sure nintendo did to.

-another world

Cartmanuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Another World said:
Pliskron said:

first someone has to decrypt the dsi-ware... which *might* happen. then they would need to gain access to the nand, which they don't have yet. you can not read/write to the sd slot once code in slot-1 executes, it locks out. so even if it gets decrypted, if they don't have nand access it won't do any good, unless they find a way to run it off the flash kit microsd card itself.

i really don't see dsi-ware being playable anytime soon.

@ThePowerOutage: i knew the dsi mode was hacked about a year ago and i knew that cyclods had this card coming out 2 months ago. it makes more sense that they released it now because it doesn't run dsi mode on the 3ds. i mean, if a bunch of us knew about this stuff i'm sure nintendo did to.

-another world

It wont work on 3DS straight away
Cartridge Slots: SD Card Slot, 3DS/DSi/DS Card Slot
Cartridge Capacity: Initially up to 2GB non sdhc

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Pingouin7 said:
Stevetry said:
WiiBricker said:
I think that's it. No reason for buying a Supercard DSTWO anymore. Team Cyclops simply pwned all other flash carts and the annoying DSTWO users
tongue.gif

wow they did all i saw was a more expensive card that does just one more thing that been DSi mode with lets you play SHITY dsi tittles o yea 3ds comes out next year.

It seems that you forgot about the many DSi-enhanced games.
Most likely they'll all have to be re-dumped from this cart.

QUOTE(Cartmanuk @ Dec 14 2010, 05:41 PM)
It wont work on 3DS straight away
Cartridge Slots: SD Card Slot, 3DS/DSi/DS Card Slot
Cartridge Capacity: Initially up to 2GB non sdhc
What?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but still, if I knew was gonna be that much, would have made myself. But it does look nice with name on it and all that jazz. Mine would of been plain, with hard candy sprinkles.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea we shop/ like Costco also, should of went there instead.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, We do have Costco's in the UK, but only in some areas.
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    the bakery section smells good, but I wish the ingredients list on their items were simpler
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @SylverReZ costco in the UK is only available to certain people, not everyone is eligible

- in the USA anyone is able to buy the membership
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its nice if you can afford, and have space at home, to buy in large quantities. We most!y buy TP, paper towels, that kind of stuff there
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    We're planning on getting membership cards.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss our dillions which was a Kroger subsidiary got turned into a juvie court house or something
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, TP? I need TP for my bunghole.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What kind of dictatorship says you can't shop at a grocery store lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I watched them last night, stupid, but still Funny after all these years.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf like bigonya said costs only worth it if you got a big family otherwise you're Walmart bitch
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Its as if Costco only rules on communism.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or for like big cookouts, parties, etc they good to shop, but yea if only one or two in house, Wal-Mart it is. But membership is only like $60 a year so cheap really considering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wonder if Costco cards are global like if you go to another country and can still use it there
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Who needs a passport I got my costco port
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ask yo boyfriend Juan.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's. A Mexico port and I don't want to shop in Mexico
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You don't like donkey hot dogs?
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    What is Costco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wholesale grocery store. Everything is in like 64 packs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ramen bowels are better than ramen cups
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Are those like big sized ramen? Do they look like a
    bowel?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has better girth
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Has better girth