'Cyberpunk 2077' returns to the PlayStation Store later this month

cp2077.PNG

Half a year after having been pulled from the PlayStation Store, Cyberpunk 2077 will return to the digital storefront. The news comes from an official regulatory filing by CD Projekt Red which reads:

In relation to Current Report no. 66/2020 of 18 December 2020, the Management Board of CD PROJEKT S.A. with a registered office in Warsaw hereby publicly discloses the decision by Sony Interactive Entertainment to reinstate the availability of the digital edition of Cyberpunk 2077 on PlayStation Store, effective on 21 June 2021.

However, those playing on the original PS4 might still face performance issues, according to a statement from Sony to news outlet Polygon. “SIE can confirm that Cyberpunk 2077 will be re-listed on PlayStation Store starting June 21, 2021,” a Sony spokesperson told Polygon. “Users will continue to experience performance issues with the PS4 edition while CD Projekt Red continues to improve stability across all platforms. SIE recommends playing the title on PS4 Pro or PS5 for the best experience.”

:arrow: SOURCE

Rafciu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have series S and i saw that it works pretty well there, sadly no 60 fps. I probably buy it in future on -60% sale, right now there alot better and more polished games available.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Do not buy this for base PS4, it performs so badly and crashes so often as to be an utter waste of time. (PS4 pro is OK.) Wait till you can get a PS5 and the price of cyberpunk should drop further and it will have better patches. Maybe even a bespoke PS5 version.
fair point... but I heard with the latest patches it's not so bad?
I heard the main issue that remains is mostly frame rate drops in certain areas, and lower-quality graphics.
did I get that wrong?

Reactions: Skelletonike

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: