ChrisMims

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the guide, but when I go into the Recovery Menu, I can't find the plugin. (Recovery Meny > Plugins). All it said was Enter Button = X, Enable Flash Player, and Enable WMA.

Can anyone help me?

ChrisMims

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I used it and the VSH Menu looks a LOT better, but I'm still having a problem:
The .prx fof CXMB: ms0:/cxmb/cxmb.prx
The .prx for the Recovery Menu (Enhanced): ms0:/seplugins/vshmenu.prx 1

How can I use the CXMB?

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ChrisMims said:
Thanks. I used it and the VSH Menu looks a LOT better, but I'm still having a problem:
The .prx fof CXMB: ms0:/cxmb/cxmb.prx
The .prx for the Recovery Menu (Enhanced): ms0:/seplugins/vshmenu.prx 1

How can I use the CXMB?
Open Notepad, add two lines above in the quote, and save as VSH.txt in the seplugins folder on the root of your Memory Stick.

ChrisMims

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thanks! I didn't know that they were supposed to be in the same file
tongue.gif

ChrisMims

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya. Sorry about the double post
tongue.gif
I thought it would merge it into one post...

Well I thought I had it working on 5.03 GEN-B, but the only thing that changes is the wallpaper. I used the converter tool... Does anyone know what's going wrong?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
ChrisMims said:
Ya. Sorry about the double post
tongue.gif
I thought it would merge it into one post...

Well I thought I had it working on 5.03 GEN-B, but the only thing that changes is the wallpaper. I used the converter tool... Does anyone know what's going wrong?

is cxmb enable?
are you downloading themes for your firmware?

ChrisMims

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using THIS VSH menu, and I went to the Recovery Menu. When I go to "Plugins ->" It takes me to "Registry Hacks." The only options there are "Button assign," "Activate WMA," and "Activate Flash Player." How can I access the Plugins?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
ChrisMims said:
I'm using THIS VSH menu, and I went to the Recovery Menu. When I go to "Plugins ->" It takes me to "Registry Hacks." The only options there are "Button assign," "Activate WMA," and "Activate Flash Player." How can I access the Plugins?

thats not cxmb from the link. Thats just to make your VSH menu better.
Get cxmb for whatever firmware your on, and put a '1' with a space after the line of text in your VSH.txt
then it should be enabled. And don't forget to restart when you have done it, or it wont show up in themes

ChrisMims

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deanxxczx said:
ChrisMims said:

Get cxmb for whatever firmware your on, and put a '1' with a space after the line of text in your VSH.txt
then it should be enabled. And don't forget to restart when you have done it, or it wont show up in themes

I have CXMB, but I thought I had to use the recovery menu to enable it. I'll see if it works in a min. I need to cut the grass first
tongue.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
ChrisMims said:
deanxxczx said:
ChrisMims said:

I have CXMB, but I thought I had to use the recovery menu to enable it. I'll see if it works in a min. I need to cut the grass first
tongue.gif

I always use '0' for disable and '1' for enable. All plugins work for me.
Going into the recovery menu takes long lol.

ChrisMims

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here's what's going on:
If I use ChickHEN while the CXMB theme folder is on the psp, and it's listed in the VSH, it will freeze when I press the O button to install 5.03 GEN-A, then shut off.

I tried ChickHEN without the CXMB folder and the entry in the VSH. After ChickHEN rebooted the PSP, I put the CXMB folder back in and put the entry back in the VSH file. That lets me start and run 5.03 GEN-A without any errors. Then, when I go to Settings > Theme Settings > Theme and pick the theme, it reboots, but the only thing that changes is the wallpaper!
hate2.gif

Nevermind. I used the converter and now it works
yaypsp.gif

ChrisMims

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still having that problem with ChickHEN and 5.03 GEN-A. Is there any way to enable/disable the CXMB plugin without connecting the PSP to a computer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password