Truner

OP
Trophies
Website
truner.beluva.hu
XP
Country
Hungary
I have a cheat for Ys: The Ark of Napishtim (US version) that I'm planning to use, but it doesn't seem to work.

Code:
Inf HP
0x2015B21C 0x04479C00
0x20380558 0x04479C00

The problem is, it actually just kills my character instantly and that won't help me on my quest to find stuff I'm not supposed to... so could someone figure out what's the problem with the code?

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That code is a bit odd. The hex part (4479C00) in decimal is 71801856. In TempAR, Normally an infinite HP code would make it to where it was all 9's.

So, if the most HP your character could possibly reach is 9999 (in decimal) then the hex part should read: 0x0000270F. So, try replacing both of the 0x04479C00 with 0x0000270F.

Again, this is how it works in TempAR, and i assume the cheat search function is the same in CWCheat as it is in TempAR.

If it doesn't work, try using TempAR to search for the characters HP in a cheat search.

Then, lose some health (it doesn't matter how much) and try searching for the new value. So, if your character's current HP is 999, search for 999 in TempAR (in the decimal part, not hex)

You should have a bunch of results. Return to the game and lose health, and then take that current health value and search for it (Do not reset the previous search)

You should have one (or maybe two) results. Modify that number by clicking edit. Put it to the max it can possibly go to.

Save the cheat in the database. enable the new cheat, and return to the game to see if it worked.

Truner

OP
Trophies
Website
truner.beluva.hu
XP
Country
Hungary
Haven't had much of a success with this unfortunately, so I gave up.

I did get a character (not Adol) in the opening video to turn into a bloody mess while fucking around with the cheat, which is interesting. I wonder what that means though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...