Deleted member 398281

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey,

I'm trying to find a way to send a straightforward wad installer over network to my Wii, and the installers CustomizeMii and WiiGSC use seemed like the perfect example to me. So I've done some research and found this thread, talking about compiling the installer using raw2c or something.

Now the problem is, I've never really done something with C before, so I literally have no clue with how to go about this compiling. The only thing I really understand is creating an empty 4MB file, but that's basically it.

So could someone point me a bit in the right direction to go? Do I need any extra programs like a C compiler or devkitpro to get this to work? I hope someone could help me out with this.

Oh also: CustomizeMii's source seems to be taken down from google code, or there's something wrong with my device. Only thing I could find that looks like what should be the right files is this github repo: https://github.com/dnasdw/customizemii. Are the files in CustomizeMiiInstaller_source the ones I should use?

Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted