Askot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello to everyone,

I want to share this custom emulators plugins with all of you. I'd like to say that all credit is mainly for Retroarch Team and endrift.

So, what is new about it? Maybe nothing or maybe something, It's on you to decide.

But here's what you'll get:

Retroarch cores:
-All on version 1.0.0.2
-Each one has it's cfg file, ie, retrosnes.cfg, retrogamb.cfg, retrofceu.cfg, etc
-So, any core can be a standalone core, all of them look for config file on device:/retroarch/ but each one has it's on cfg file.

-Snes9x_next has some improvements, over 1.0.0.2 version, It has Kirby Dream Land 3 correction, I recommend to use sample_rate to 32000 KHz to get full speed.
-FCEUmm SuperrSonic palette for Virtual Console.
-Gambatte has included some options about colorization, custom, internal, etc.
-Genesis Plus GX, has three dols files: one for Megadrive, one for Master System and one for GameGear
-FB_Alpha, CPS1, CPS2 and NeoGeo cores, have savestates working now.
-Mednafen NeoPop has working input now.

Now on mGBA-wii, I've added args to send from any front end like wiiflow or meta.xml file
-It has endrift's main stream changes from github
-Auto boot game from args
-Send custom input
-Set reducing scale
-Added some filters: sharp, soft, normal, unfiltered.
-Force video mode
-Set 3:2 on old CRT mode or something like that, anyway looks a little better on old TV

So here you can grab files:

https://mega.nz/#!CIRg2ShZ!8tDY6VU3OU2DuyoCu1oSiKDuIBsv7albqCAoczDA9EQ

soniccomcisbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have some questions:
- FB Alpha compatibility is the same from 1.0.0.2? I remember a some games that we can run in the current versions, dont work on 1.0.0.2
- Genesis has the option to use the system bios?
- Nestopia pallete unsatured v6 can be used?

Floating Seal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just curious, I'd like an explanation for just how the mGBA arguments work. I've looked all over the official website, the forums, and github and I haven't been able to find any examples of arguments. If anyone knows how they work it would be a great help.

Jochte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy smokes this makes things work on abz masterpiece wiiflow perfectly. My setup with the fb alpha, cps1, cps2 and neogeo cores was working great with the coverflow - i.e. I'd click on the game cover and the game would autoboot just fine.

My big problem started once I tried to introduce mame2000 into the mix. Mame2000 would autosave a new retroarch.cfg (the default file) and it would overwrite the retroarch.cfg file being used by the other cores and all the controls for those other cores would completely stop working. The only solution was to manually delete the retroarch.cfg from my SD card so that it would repopulate anew each time.

These custom dols completely solved the problem. Since each core has it's own .cfg, the controls never stop working for the other games
Thank you Askot!!

Is there any chance mame2003 0.78 (https://github.com/libretro/mame2003-libretro) can be given a custom .cfg also?

Wiimpathy discusses doing something like this at post # 1379 here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/cover-collections-for-emulators-with-cover-support.324714/page-69

I've tried for the last week to compile a mame2003 dol with a custom cfg myself following the guidelines of templar701's post #15 at https://gbatemp.net/threads/question-about-mame-etc-and-240p.397200/#post-5721502 but all of my compiles fail.

Nobu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, in fba_neo it's possible to save unibios settings? every time i exit from the emulator it reset my bios settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: