Next Project

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
3 new themes today, 2 chrismast theme and 1 Tloz
i couldnt use photoshop today bcause im using my sis laptop, so no 3ds preview today

Mrs Santa
bgm: sunbathing
sfx is from random games

preview.png

Rem santa
bgm: brisk conversation
sfx is the same as above

preview rem.png

The legend of cucco
bgm: stomp!
sfx: cucco in the morning

preview.png

you can download these cuties in here
https://3dsthem.es/?q=user:Miraclaime

XenIneX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is one of my themes. Can be installed with CHMM.

View attachment 70664

Download
I don't suppose you could tell me what the BGM in that theme is? I tried a reverse music search, but all I came up with is some not-terribly-good vocal piece which used it as a backing track.

(Just throwing this out there on the off chance you have alerts turned on, since I'm fully aware that expecting a reply three weeks later is... implausible.)

LegndaryThemeCreator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by LegndaryThemeCreator,

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Definitive tutorial on how to create theme with single image with the same background effects of the official themes of Nintendo.

Please read before downloading the file made available at the end post.
The explaining effect in this tutorial can also be used on themes that have different images.

top.pngbottom.png
What is being covered in this tutorial and how to create images with stretched background effect, this effect is used by Nintendo in its official themes. As can be seen in the image above.
You ask me why I should read this tutorial I answer. If you really like to create custom themes and want them to have the same quality as the official themes, read this tutorial and stop asking questions :rofl2:
The process of applying the effect takes less than 2 minutes.

I made available in the compressed file 2 folders and a file in PDF format. The tutorial is in PDF format if you can not see the available images in the PDF file, see the images folder. Also available 3 editable files for Photoshop you should use it to be able to practice the tutorial.My Photoshop is in Portuguese Brazil any doubt about how to perform the functions explained in the tutorial leave a comment.

If you enjoyed this tutorial please leave your liked the post.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

VassagoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Does doing this give any advantages to the theme besides looking like an official one?
Helps correct some errors that may appear in the new 3ds if you turn on 3d mode. I already did some themes and I already received notification from some users informing that when activating the 3D screen function, a black line with a width of 1px appeared on the right side of the screen.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah, i'm Anyone, that's just not my alias here